Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weight-Lifting Thread (General Fitness Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
    wound up spraining my ankle over the weekend playing some ball. nothing too bad, have regained most of my mobility and ability to put weight on it. Right now it is still swollen and bruised pretty good, any advice on how long i should stay off it in a gym/workout sense?
    I dunno about how long to stay off it, but you can still do upper body workouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
      Anyone try Lipo 6, or Animal Cuts?

I'm thinking about buying a bottle to use for like 3-5 weeks. In three weeks i start another diet/cutting phase. I learned that for me I gotta change diets and things like every 3 weeks. So i have a 10 week plan, with 3 weeks diet, 1 off week, 3 weeks diet, 1 off week, 2 weeks diet. First 3 is natural, the next 3 is with pills, and the last 2 is clean.

I finished a 7 week cycle with 1 cheat week, the first 1 or 2 weeks I went to 142, but now that I fished it I'm at 146-147, with considerable amount of less %fat. I just want to loose that last bit of % or lbs of fat, so I can see my bottom abs and my handles sink in a bit.
      What's your regular caffeine intake?

Comment

• Originally posted by Verloren View Post
        What's your regular caffeine intake?
        0. I stopped drinking soda and coffee for 7 weeks. Even before that I didn't drink soda or tea that much.

Comment

Anyone try Lipo 6, or Animal Cuts?

I'm thinking about buying a bottle to use for like 3-5 weeks. In three weeks i start another diet/cutting phase. I learned that for me I gotta change diets and things like every 3 weeks. So i have a 10 week plan, with 3 weeks diet, 1 off week, 3 weeks diet, 1 off week, 2 weeks diet. First 3 is natural, the next 3 is with pills, and the last 2 is clean.

I finished a 7 week cycle with 1 cheat week, the first 1 or 2 weeks I went to 142, but now that I fished it I'm at 146-147, with considerable amount of less %fat. I just want to loose that last bit of % or lbs of fat, so I can see my bottom abs and my handles sink in a bit.
          Stay away from Lipo 6. It's no different than Hydroxycut or Stacker, just read the label. Animal Cuts should be good, Universal doesn't mess around. Also with Animal Cuts, they split the ingredients into different pills, so if you're sensitive to thermogenics, you can take it out. It also has a diuretic in it, so you'll look pretty jacked after a couple days.

Comment

0. I stopped drinking soda and coffee for 7 weeks. Even before that I didn't drink soda or tea that much.
            You might want to watch out on the jitters becamse you might have become stim sensitive.
            Other ones you might want to look at are Gaspari's Mitotropin or Cytolean, or MAN Scorch or Controlled Labs REDuction. If they don't have a night time pill, I'd also suggest REDuction PM. I've had good results on REDuction and Scorch.

Comment

• Finally benched 245 at 155ish pounds. My bench keeps on improving but my squats and deadlift numbers have been slowing down.
              Peyton Manning Fanboy
              Originally posted by Complex
              They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
                Finally benched 245 at 155ish pounds. My bench keeps on improving but my squats and deadlift numbers have been slowing down.
                That's impressive. I didn't mind being taller than everyone until I started lifting. Every lift that much harder because my legs are arms are longer than who I work out with.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                  That's impressive. I didn't mind being taller than everyone until I started lifting. Every lift that much harder because my legs are arms are longer than who I work out with.
                  Haha very true.

In the long run being tall > being short so enjoy it
                  Peyton Manning Fanboy
                  Originally posted by Complex
                  They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
                    Haha very true.

In the long run being tall > being short so enjoy it
                    idk, I think tall people die earlier than short people.

Comment

idk, I think tall people die earlier than short people.
                      well, ****.

RIP ST

Comment

• Lol as i said, all ya need is pull ups push ups sit ups and running hahah

Comment

• this one gets soo crazy

Comment

• actually some of the best workouts are push ups, dips, pulls ups, and chin ups. They work out your chest, tris, back and bis the most of any workout.

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_a...ceps_exercises

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_a...trap_exercises

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_a...ceps_exercises

Comment

• They are good but if you want to get bigger and stronger weights are great as well.

What exercises do you all do for power and explosion? I do power cleans, one arm dumbell snatches, and dumbell swings, along w/ plyo boxes. Anything I should add in?

Comment

• I read that 1 leg squats are amazing. It helps balance them out, say one leg is running a 4.6 other is 4.5, you'll end up running the 4.6.

If you have a smith machine and are coordinated enough to do it, put the bench under put enough weight that there is resistance usually 135. Bring it down and push up with all your power enough that you throw it up and it leaves your hands, but be quick to catch it right away and not drop it on your neck,...have the side stoppers up higher.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information