Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
    You realize you are a 3-4 end right?
    Yeah I just noticed that lol. Alright scratch that. Make it big, fast strong end in the mold of Tyson Jackson. Average pass rusher with long arms, very powerful.

Comment

ILB, #55

6'3ish
      fast, agile guy. solid tackler, but doesnt force a lot of fumbles. not that strong, but makes up for it with great covering ability

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
        ILB, #55

6'3ish
        fast, agile guy. solid tackler, but doesnt force a lot of fumbles. not that strong, but makes up for it with great covering ability
        grab some pine, you're not cracking the devastating inside duo of fenikz and myself.
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
          ILB: scottyboy #98 FR
          #98? Scotty, you know that Jesse Armstead will always be #1 at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
            grab some pine, you're not cracking the devastating inside duo of fenikz and myself.
            its all good.. I have double nickles as a number. What more can I ask for? I may change it to OLB, #55.

Comment

There is some sort of issue that EA Sports is having regarding the game and TeamBuilder rosters. I found this from EA...

"Hey guys… so we are aware of the issue with no (or few) freshmen on some teams in TeamBuilder and yes the same issues are found on the NCAA 10 disc. Over the past few days, one of our top priorities has been investigating solutions.

The TeamBuilder teams require some data on the disc to set Depth Charts for every team created before they can be used in a game. For example if you use the Cupcake roster as a starting point, NCAA 10 will give you a default Depth Chart for the Cupcakes for your TeamBuilder team (which you can edit in game). This means any changes we make could cause some problems with teams already created using TeamBuilder. So we need to ensure we are taking to proper steps to correct the issues.

We understand the concerns with how this can affect Dynasty mode and Online Games, so we are working hard to have a solution in place before launch on July 14th."

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Good they found it early.

Anyway, who wants to hold my clipboard :D

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
                  There is some sort of issue that EA Sports is having regarding the game and TeamBuilder rosters. I found this from EA...

"Hey guys… so we are aware of the issue with no (or few) freshmen on some teams in TeamBuilder and yes the same issues are found on the NCAA 10 disc. Over the past few days, one of our top priorities has been investigating solutions.

The TeamBuilder teams require some data on the disc to set Depth Charts for every team created before they can be used in a game. For example if you use the Cupcake roster as a starting point, NCAA 10 will give you a default Depth Chart for the Cupcakes for your TeamBuilder team (which you can edit in game). This means any changes we make could cause some problems with teams already created using TeamBuilder. So we need to ensure we are taking to proper steps to correct the issues.

We understand the concerns with how this can affect Dynasty mode and Online Games, so we are working hard to have a solution in place before launch on July 14th."
                  I think I may have to re-do the team :/. I am not exactly certain what that means though.
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

#5. Sophomore.
                    DE.
                    tall and explosive.
                    raw and still to skinny too be of any real value in run D.
                    has an uncanny ability to pin ears back and make things happen.
                    also.
                    stone hands.

PM me for sigs.

Comment

DeepThreat
                      Center

+ Very big and strong. Dominating force in the run game. Smart and good with line calls. Hustle player.

- Lacks quickness, and can be slow getting to the 2nd level. Not the best in pass protection.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                      <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                      <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                      <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

#6 senior.
                        DE 6'6 260 4.8
                        Big strong pass rusher, lacks some lateral quickness but is fast and has a nice selection of power rush moves.
                        Lacks a bit in run support.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                        - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                        - Corner or Wideout in the first
                        - No reaching
                        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                          I think I may have to re-do the team :/. I am not exactly certain what that means though.
                          I just found this news as well...

"Also now comes news that apparently you will only get Teambuilder slots by purchasing the game new. Previously EA inferred that everyone with the game would get 12 slots but Gamestop would offer 13 additional to their preorders. It turns out that you’ll only get the 12 initial slots if the game is bought new, otherwise a code would have to be purchased. Basically buy the game new or else pay to use Teambuilder. This method of offering an incentive for buying new is something that we’ve seen before it’s just unfortunate in this situation because they didn’t make it clear from the start.

For NCAA which is dealing with enough bad buzz right now these are disappointing developments. Coming off NCAA 09 which was my favorite sports game last year due to Online Dynasty it is rough to see it in this state."

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information