Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official "We are all going to die" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This polls still open..... http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32945

:D Yeah!
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      This polls still open..... http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32945

:D Yeah!
      The Age of Apocalypse is coming...

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Someday baby were all gonna die.

Comment

http://www.endofworld.net/

...and some huge meteor is like "well f*ck that"

Comment

I think there will be a mass murder/suicide when we find out there'll be another one of those stupid ass 'Epic Movie' type (Movie Genre) Movie's coming out. Seriously, I will decapitate like 500 people in Hollywood if they greenlight another one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by AkiliSmith View Post
              I'm just ready for the zombie virus to catch on so I can start blowing some heads off
              Too bad you won't get to go on your headshot spree. Once the zombies hit, this guy is going to kill them all.

"If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
              ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

I fear no God or man. When I go, it will be because I decide it is my time to go. It might get tiring, being this awesome.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I suspect swine flu will eventually morph into a super disease that turns us all into pig zombies, at which point which Man-Bear-PIG becomes our leader. He will order us to design a giant Twinkie rocket ship so we can take over the cosmos, while living on nothing but alien flesh and bacon. Needless to say we will eventually find a planet full of chuck norris look-alikes and we will all die.....

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                  I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

A young child will type * Chuck Norris. Mr. T, and Tim Tebow* all into google at once. The greatest force of energy and explosion in the history of the galaxy will implode and destroy every single thing..yes..destroy EVERYTHING
                    even...

my god.... even, SCRAMBLED EGGS!

Comment

^^^^
                      these scrambled eggs will turn into ash which is consumed by the non existence of our planet and then will wonder how this story can go any farther

Comment

That gives me an idea. I'm gonna go make an omelet. Cheese, bell peppers onion and ham. Yummy yummy.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Well since Obama was elected President I feel everyone in the US is already dead.
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                            Well since Obama was elected President I feel everyone in the US is already dead.

I'm sure this will get deleted because it's a little too political but your post reminded me of it

Comment

Let me get in one last time before this gets closed. My omelet was delicious.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Last post?

IBTL

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information