So...I've got a good story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
    Now before you hear the rest, you must know that my nose is basically useless, I can smell almost nothing.
    Wait wait wait... How does that work with eating? can you still taste food? I'd imagine food would have a diminished taste. If so, I'm so sorry.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      I don't have a good story, but I had my best day of work ever today...

I show up 20 min late and my boss isn't there, and dosen't show up for another hour so I get to take a nap until he arrives. He's there for about 20 min then leaves me with one task, to drive the business car across town and deliver some papers. While on the interstate there is a dump truck with a long heavy-duty chain with a huge hook dragging behind it while going 75mph.. This chain is swinging across the interstate making sparks and hitting ****. He took out a couple signs and some barriers. The driver paying no attention. It was pretty sick.
      Next, I show up at the other store branch where my head boss tells me all i have to do is go pick up lunch for the two of us and she's buying. She let's me drive her car and i see some kid get smoked by a car on his bike... He flies through the air across a couple lanes. His bike gets messed up , but he said he's fine for the most part. It was also sick.

The rest of the day I get to drive my car around town and listen to the radio... About an hour away from the end of the day I get a call from my buddy who works at a local beer distributor. He tells me they have six extra cases of beer on the truck i can have if i would like.

In conclusion, it's 5:30, I'm drunk, and I saw some pretty cool destruction today. I call that a good day.
      That's a pretty epic day. I'm proud of you.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        In conclusion, it's 5:30, I'm drunk, and I saw some pretty cool destruction today. I call that a good day.

Now it's an awesome day.

Comment

i find it so weird that boys cant smell.
          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
            and they call me a bigot for saying women and asians behind the wheel are more likely to kill me than al qaeda.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
              and they call me a bigot for saying women and asians behind the wheel are more likely to kill me than al qaeda.
              do you spend time in the middle east?

no?

then i'll kill you foo
              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

do you spend time in the middre east?

no?

then i'r kirr you foo
                fixed ;) ten characters

Comment

Wow, I guess Luis Castillo can read about someone that makes his life right now feel a little better. But still, not by much

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

you're a woman? ****.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                      I just got a new favorite quote, but this may top the cake

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                        That's a pretty epic day. I'm proud of you.
                        Thanks burly bear.

I have something to add from today. This morning I had to work and I was hungover, so I went in thinking it was going to be a bad day. The only thing I really had to do today was deliver some crap waaay out to the boondocks in South Dakota. I arrive at this guys business/ Farm to deliver it and I finish the work with my co-worker and pack up to head back home. Then the guy comes up to us and says " hey, i got something to show you guys" he leads us out behind his farm house where he has all these guys set up with a shooting rang and such. I'm thinking this guy is going to kill me because he's a bit creepy but he tells us to come check them out. They're all old WWI and WWII guns. Soon he starts loading one and i'm really thinking something is up... Then he hands me a Mauser and tell me to go at it. So me and my co-worker sat there for an hour an shot vintage guns. Pretty sweet.
                        I'm not sure what I have done to receive this good luck at work these past few days, but I'll take it.

I've shot a good deal of guns before while hunting and such, but It was kind of odd shooting some of those guns though because he said he knew that many of them had been used to kill people during the war.

Originally posted by Sniper View Post

Now it's an awesome day.
                        Very true.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Long story short, I started drinking at 7:45 in the morning, finished at 11:30 that night.

Free booze at the racetrack and free food, then I got cheap drinks from the bar we went to after because I'm such a pimp.

Now its 11 the next day and I feel like someone kicked me in the stomach, filled my mouth with cigarette butts and filled my pockets with change.

Comment

So where's the good story, because that was boring as ****.

Comment

I could tell you my story about throwing chairs at security because they told me to stop undoing guide ropes for a marquee.

Comment

so tonight i was at a party pretty drunk. talkin **** as usual. anyways the homies decide to dip... so we leave. roll up to my apartment complex and the people that we were talkin **** to followed me to my house. we get out and and i immediately tell them to leave, this **** isnt happening at my complex at three in the morning. well they dont seem to listen to reason. homie # 1 starts in physically with the followers and i go to pull them off of him. apparently i was getting kicked and punched in the back and head but i do not recall just yet. then one of them comes out with BEAR MACE and ****** blasts everyone. they get in their truck HIT me and homie #1 with it and crash into a car in my complex. luckily im ****** blind at this point. but beer has somesort of delay affect(probably adreniline(sp?) as well) on the burning. my gates for the exit open in ward so they had to wait a second.... i catch the driver witha left hook through the window. they dip.... now my left thumb feels broken, also i took a piss and now my ***** is on fire. just thought id share the story in this thread....

p.s. in the time it has taken me to write this cops have came. homie# 2 (criminal justice major) handled them. also found out the 2 of them are in the hospital right now. so i guess we won. ****** bitches with mace. o yea, and its a felony to use mace in the state of CA without a licesnce so, they are all going to be in jail.... woot!

Hitman D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information