So...I've got a good story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tEk View Post
    so tonight i was at a party pretty drunk. talkin **** as usual. anyways the homies decide to dip... so we leave. roll up to my apartment complex and the people that we were talkin **** to followed me to my house. we get out and and i immediately tell them to leave, this **** isnt happening at my complex at three in the morning. well they dont seem to listen to reason. homie # 1 starts in physically with the followers and i go to pull them off of him. apparently i was getting kicked and punched in the back and head but i do not recall just yet. then one of them comes out with BEAR MACE and ****** blasts everyone. they get in their truck HIT me and homie #1 with it and crash into a car in my complex. luckily im ****** blind at this point. but beer has somesort of delay affect(probably adreniline(sp?) as well) on the burning. my gates for the exit open in ward so they had to wait a second.... i catch the driver witha left hook through the window. they dip.... now my left thumb feels broken, also i took a piss and now my ***** is on fire. just thought id share the story in this thread....

p.s. in the time it has taken me to write this cops have came. homie# 2 (criminal justice major) handled them. also found out the 2 of them are in the hospital right now. so i guess we won. ****** bitches with mace. o yea, and its a felony to use mace in the state of CA without a licesnce so, they are all going to be in jail.... woot!
    Why were you talking **** to Dog The Bounty Hunter?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      Why were you talking **** to Dog The Bounty Hunter?
      i told him and his mullet to back to the 80's. guess he thought my house was the 80's

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
        Wait wait wait... How does that work with eating? can you still taste food? I'd imagine food would have a diminished taste. If so, I'm so sorry.
        Food isn't really affected for some reason. But it might have something to do with the fact that I am very picky when it comes to food.
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
          so tonight i was at a party pretty drunk. talkin **** as usual. anyways the homies decide to dip... so we leave. roll up to my apartment complex and the people that we were talkin **** to followed me to my house. we get out and and i immediately tell them to leave, this **** isnt happening at my complex at three in the morning. well they dont seem to listen to reason. homie # 1 starts in physically with the followers and i go to pull them off of him. apparently i was getting kicked and punched in the back and head but i do not recall just yet. then one of them comes out with BEAR MACE and ****** blasts everyone. they get in their truck HIT me and homie #1 with it and crash into a car in my complex. luckily im ****** blind at this point. but beer has somesort of delay affect(probably adreniline(sp?) as well) on the burning. my gates for the exit open in ward so they had to wait a second.... i catch the driver witha left hook through the window. they dip.... now my left thumb feels broken, also i took a piss and now my ***** is on fire. just thought id share the story in this thread....

p.s. in the time it has taken me to write this cops have came. homie# 2 (criminal justice major) handled them. also found out the 2 of them are in the hospital right now. so i guess we won. ****** bitches with mace. o yea, and its a felony to use mace in the state of CA without a licesnce so, they are all going to be in jail.... woot!
          Sounds like a good night I guess?

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information