Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Team Builder

    Any cool ideas for some team builder teams?
    I recently made a "greatest generals" team.
    It had like george washington, genghis khan, patton, and a bunch of others



    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

  • #2
    Some other famous Generals for ya,

    Bradley
    Grant
    Pershing
    MacArthur
    Abrams
    Westmoreland
    Sherman
    Powell
    Schwarzkopf
    Eisenhower
    Polk
    Taylor
    Greely


    That's just real quick off the top of my head in 15 seconds, and they are all American.




    2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by neko4 View Post
      Any cool ideas for some team builder teams?
      I recently made a "greatest generals" team.
      It had like george washington, genghis khan, patton, and a bunch of others
      Along a similar line, you could do historical world leaders. Lincon, Stalin, Caesar, Gandhi, Churchill, etc.Though I like the idea of generals too.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        Some other famous Generals for ya,

        Bradley
        Grant
        Pershing
        MacArthur
        Abrams
        Westmoreland
        Sherman
        Powell
        Schwarzkopf
        Eisenhower
        Polk
        Taylor
        Greely


        That's just real quick off the top of my head in 15 seconds, and they are all American.
        :O How could forget Bill Lee? Probably the greatest General in American history
        Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

        Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
        Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
        Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
        A fan of the USF Bulls

        Comment


        • #5
          Actors, other sports all-star teams, Porn Stars, or maybe a nice super heros team!


          Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
            :O How could forget Bill Lee? Probably the greatest General in American history
            I don't know about all that. Someone else would have stood up for the "Airborne" concept if he hadn't.




            2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
              Some other famous Generals for ya,

              Bradley
              Grant
              Pershing
              MacArthur
              Abrams
              Westmoreland
              Sherman
              Powell
              Schwarzkopf
              Eisenhower
              Polk
              Taylor
              Greely


              That's just real quick off the top of my head in 15 seconds, and they are all American.
              Hannibal had some elephants. Can't go wrong with that.
              (However, I think they all died crossing the Alps during the 2nd Punic war if memory serves me correctly.

              Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
              Along a similar line, you could do historical world leaders. Lincon, Stalin, Caesar, Gandhi, Churchill, etc.Though I like the idea of generals too.
              He seems a bit out of place for some odd reason...
              Last edited by TitleTown088; 06-13-2009, 10:32 PM.

              What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

              2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

              Comment


              • #8


                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                Comment


                • #9

                  bonekrusher on the sig magic
                  <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                  <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I can tell you who not to add. General James T. Conway, current Commandant of the Marine Corps. Because of him I no longer can get any tattoos on my arms or legs that a higher authority deems too large(usually about the size of a fist). I also had to cut more weight because he tightened the weight standards by like 5 lbs per inch

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      I can tell you who not to add. General James T. Conway, current Commandant of the Marine Corps. Because of him I no longer can get any tattoos on my arms or legs that a higher authority deems too large(usually about the size of a fist). I also had to cut more weight because he tightened the weight standards by like 5 lbs per inch
                      What's wrong with wanting soldiers to be in good condition?

                      What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

                      2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Pounds per inch? That doesn't seem like a good way to do it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
                          :O How could forget Bill Lee? Probably the greatest General in American history
                          I don't know about that... General Douglas McArthur is definitely the greatest general in 20th century america.

                          Also, can't forget about Robert E. Lee or Stonewall Jackson. Both were confederates, but that doesn't mean they weren't great generals.

                          ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            My all-time generals team:

                            All Civil War Union Generals except Grant and Sherman
                            Custer

                            Automatic win.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                              Along a similar line, you could do historical world leaders. Lincon, Stalin, Caesar, Gandhi, Churchill, etc.Though I like the idea of generals too.
                              when did Ghandi ever lead a country?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information