Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
      Isn't that guy a pedophile?

......Yes.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I have to side with the Canadian's and betray my adopted state of PA. Every Canadian beer I've tasted has been very good, esp. Molson, Labatt, and Moosehead.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

My team is the bomb. I didnt pick obscure Canadian beers, like Steamwhistle, which is better then some of the beers on my list, because I didnt think anyone would have tried them. I am not a big Sleeman fan, so I left it off, but I can see why people would want it on there and the argument can certainly be made.

I made the list off the top of my head randomly in IRC. Export was my next choice though. Mmm now I want beer.

Canada wins!
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

And Fisch, you fool, I didnt forget Keiths. It made my list, of course. I enjoyed a pint of it at the bar on Saturday, I couldnt forget it.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Yuengling alone wins. That and Iron City are my favorite beers.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Hard to have a beer debate over the internet when you're using mostly micro brews as the subjects.

I find the bigger more mass produced Canadian beers to be better than their American counterparts ie Labatt/Molson to Budweiser/Miller(and especially the Milwaukee companies). Even though I believe Budweiser is actually owned by Germans now, is it not.
                Last edited by El Peefs?????; 06-17-2009, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                    I honestly always thought/hoped Foster's was one of those beers that everyone in Australia actually disliked and was just marketed the way it is for American consumers. Because that stuff is bad.

Comment

As someone who is well-versed in both fields, I'd go with the Canadian beer. Yuengling's awesomeness just isn't strong enough to outlast the Canadian team.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post

The Pride of Nova Scotia! Hold True, *************

EDIT: Canadian Beer owns. To start a poll and leave out both Sleeman and Keith's however, is hogwash!
                        Dude, it got ripped apart on beer advocate.

IPA ? You've gotta be kidding.
                        This is yet another Canadian same old same old.
                        It looks like Miller Light in the glass and doesn't tast that different. I have a theory that all Canadian beers are the same and they just change the labels. This alleged IPA just reinforces my theory. It looks like a macro lager, it smells like a macro lager... and its an IP Eh !
                        Basically this is a Canadian BMC. Pours almost clear has no hop aroma or bitterness at all. I bought it because it was in a can and appeared to possibly be a craft beer. But not, not at all. I think its better then a Miller but not by much although I'd rather support a bad small company than BMC.
                        It is misleading and dishonest for the people at Alexander Keith's to market this as an IPA. It is no different from Blue or Canadian or any of the other run-of-the-mill beers here in Canada. Blue is a pils? Keith's is an IPA? Gimme a break.
                        extremely pale piss pilsner color with no head retention and high carbonation
                        smells like a cheap adjunct lager, not at all of hops.
                        watered down, hardly ale like flavor, with little to no hop flavor or aroma and well balanced bitterness considering light body and overall flavor.
                        AN impostor IPA? That presses my ******* buttons!!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                          I honestly always thought/hoped Foster's was one of those beers that everyone in Australia actually disliked and was just marketed the way it is for American consumers. Because that stuff is bad.
                          You are 100% right. Nobody in Australia drinks Foster in that particular form. It is purely marketed like that now for foreign markets. I just put it up because nobody would probably recognise any of the Australian beer brands that are pretty decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                            You are 100% right. Nobody in Australia drinks Foster in that particular form. It is purely marketed like that now for foreign markets. I just put it up because nobody would probably recognise any of the Australian beer brands that are pretty decent.
                            I don't think I've ever had or ever seen anyone drink a Fosters in the states.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I'll be a homer and say Canadian. We've got some good stuff up here that drinks like a real beer. Haven't tried much from Penn, but if its like the rest of the stuff the US has it can't be very good ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information