BEER DEBATE! Pennsylvania Beer vs Canaidan Beer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    My team is the bomb. I didnt pick obscure Canadian beers, like Steamwhistle, which is better then some of the beers on my list, because I didnt think anyone would have tried them. I am not a big Sleeman fan, so I left it off, but I can see why people would want it on there and the argument can certainly be made.

I made the list off the top of my head randomly in IRC. Export was my next choice though. Mmm now I want beer.

Canada wins!
    Steamwhistle is money. Stays carbonated over night too so if you pass out, you can start right up again with the same beer when you wake up haha.

Comment

German Beer ftw!

Yuengling was created by a german

Comment

Yuengling is all that needed to be posted for Pennsylvania to end this debate.

Comment

PA beer list without Iron City!?

Just kidding, that stuff tastes like crap

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
            German Beer ftw!

2/3 of the people in my area of the state are of German decent, or PA Dutchies as they're called here. This isn't surprising at all. Yes I have a mostly German lineage.
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

i don't understand the hype of yuengling... it's grrrrrreat... but it's not like mindblowingly good.
              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                i don't understand the hype of yuengling... it's grrrrrreat... but it's not like mindblowingly good.
                I don't even think its that great. Extremely average. It's cheap for a decent beer, at least around here. That's the best thing about it.

My vote is Pennsylvania wins. However isn't Stoudts from PA? Some of their stuff is better than anything on those original lists.

Comment

I personally am not a fan of Labatt, but I love my Molson. Yuengling is a great beer too.
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    I don't even think its that great. Extremely average. It's cheap for a decent beer, at least around here. That's the best thing about it.

My vote is Pennsylvania wins. However isn't Stoudts from PA? Some of their stuff is better than anything on those original lists.
                    I never knew Stoudts was from PA! But I looked it up and it is. Just another reason why PA beer is 10X better than Canadian beer.
                    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Not a huge fan of the specific types of beers posted in the Canadian corner, there are much more tasty brews than those, but that is just my personal opinion on beer.

I'd have to try the other corners beer, but I love my Canadian brew

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        I blame APS. My team:

Molson Canadian
                        Alexander Keith's IPA
                        Sleeman Honey Brown Lager
                        Moosehead
                        QV 1892
                        OK I'll add these other two beers along with pics and reviews. Granted I can't talk to the accuracy of the reviews as I have not tasted any ofthe two new beers (Quidi Vidi 1892 and Sleeman's Honey Brown Lager) But I will be hoppy (/pun) to add these to the debate.
                        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Comment

Sleemans is good if you like that sort of thing. Just isnt really my cup of tea. Quidi Vidi is good as well, but Steamwhistle blows both out of the water as far as Canadian beer goes. I didnt put it on since I assumed only me and other Canadians would of had it.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            Sleemans is good if you like that sort of thing. Just isnt really my cup of tea. Quidi Vidi is good as well, but Steamwhistle blows both out of the water as far as Canadian beer goes. I didnt put it on since I assumed only me and other Canadians would of had it.
                            Ok Steemwistle will be added I'm guessing it is a single type (IE only a lager or only a stout) I should also add Stoudts as well.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Comment

Yeah Steamwhistle should be on there. Take off Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                                German Beer ftw!

Europe Pwns all at beer. My favorite beer I had over there was actually French. Who would have thought.

The states are beginning to contest with many of their micro brews however. In general I have found American brewers use hops more liberally.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information