Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFLDC Ultimate Fantasy Football League 2 (Draft Complete)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    I'll trade you my spot in the draft for your new watch.
    Ok, Ill mail it tomorrow.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• No switching, this is ultimate. You can make due. Plus with 20 teams, no draft spot is great.

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• seriously this draft hasnt even started and APS is already whining?

Comment

• I'm going to win. Ginger Vikings FTW!

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• wow, 20 is tough......I can deal tho. The hardest part is going to be waiting 40 freaking picks in between selections!
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• yes, i have never picked 16th before... this will be interesting to say the least.
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• I am in range with a few players im eyeing so i am happy.

Comment

• I don't know about you guys, but i am excited to get this draft going! I've never done a 20 team league before, this should be interesting to say the least!
                  Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• less than 24 hours!!

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

• yea I'm not sure I'm gonna be home in time for the draft...so there's that...
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                        I don't know about you guys, but i am excited to get this draft going! I've never done a 20 team league before, this should be interesting to say the least!
                        Agreed. I will be doing this draft then watching the Vikings preseason game on Re-run on the NFLN at 1am. I like the position I am in with the 3rd pick.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• I will be dvr-ing the game so i have something to watch while i wait until pick #16....

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                            I will be dvr-ing the game so i have something to watch while i wait until pick #16....
                            I don't get any preseason games of the Vikings. So I have to wait till NFL Network puts it on. That's the only reason why I am watching it at 1am. I get the regular season games because of Directv season ticket.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                              yea I'm not sure I'm gonna be home in time for the draft...so there's that...
                              Don't wuss out. Make it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• I think I should definitely be back by around 9, but depending on how early you're organizing things you could text me at 716-352-5469 to see where I'm at.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information