Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFLDC Ultimate Fantasy Football League 2 (Draft Complete)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HIGHLY suggest anyone who applied (or even those that didn't,) and want in to be on IRC/AIM at 9:10 PM EST tonight. I have word that a few guys may not show up and will need replaced.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• So excited I took a half day from work (not really, got half a day for working long hours earlier in the week) and brought a new laptop!! (My old one broke, boooo!)

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• People can start checking in. Via IRC or AIM (TheP1414) is preferred.

NFLDC PM is fine though.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• This includes anyone on who wants to be a reserve. I'll put you on my list.

1 Spot has opened up. First come first served at this point for it (if I know you in some capacity).

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• Pretty pumped about the draft!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Looks like draft positions got reverted back to random, ugh. Blame the people who aren't here, pissing me off.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• I apologize again about the order going back to random.

Anyway, Draft is open, please get in! It takes some time to load

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                  Looks like draft positions got reverted back to random, ugh. Blame the people who aren't here, pissing me off.
                  Wow, looks like my draft strategy is totally EF'd now... any way you can change them back?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• I will be riding on AD's back this season.

Comment

• I tried to get in, and couldn't find the league anywhere, this was like ten minutes ago, I checked yahoo before I came here, and I sent in my confirmation yesterday or whenever that pm was sent out, I guess I need a league url.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• NVM, now that I know that im out already.

Thing is, you didn't say a specific time a day earlier, things come up man, but you should know by now that I'm good for these drafts.

When you pm'd me originally asking me if I could make the draft you listed no time at all, you just asked me if I would be there and I said yea. Since you said no time I said I would be there 30 minutes early, yet when I checkedc 30 minutes early I was already booted.

I'm not one to ***** but that's pretty lame, you have my email, and text # from various leagues were in together, if you needed me in by a certain time you could of just found a way to contact me, I would of liked to think if you wanted people here 45 minutes early you would of told me sooner then 24 hours away.

I was on this site all day late last nite and if I had known you wanted me here 45 mins early I would have, but you didn't. Whatever though, just feel like that's pretty messed up that you didn't let me know about this time limit and replaced me as early as you did, I had this draft on my schedule all day and even had my parents leaving dinner early just to be early then I get back and I'm already out. Weak.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• it was well known to be on 45 minutes earlier

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                          Draft

The draft will be on Friday, August 14th at 10:00 PM EST. You MUST be on IRC or AIM (my SN: TheP1414) 45 minutes before the draft and check in with me. THIS IS A SPECIFIC TIME. If you get here 44 minutes before the draft, you may be replaced. So get here an hour before to be sure! (If you want the reason for this, it is because teams cannot be replaced 30 minutes before the draft. So, we only have from 9:15-9:30 to replace people).

IF YOU DO NOT, you will be replaced on the spot. This league is built so ALL 20 members will be here on time. Also, PLEASE test your browser with Yahoo’s draft room before the draft. It is a ***** to load.
                          If you have questions, LET ME KNOW. The scoring is in this thread, and on the league.
                          Last edited by Gay Ork Wang; 08-14-2009, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            NVM, now that I know that im out already.

Thing is, you didn't say a specific time a day earlier, things come up man, but you should know by now that I'm good for these drafts.

When you pm'd me originally asking me if I could make the draft you listed no time at all, you just asked me if I would be there and I said yea. Since you said no time I said I would be there 30 minutes early, yet when I checkedc 30 minutes early I was already booted.

I'm not one to ***** but that's pretty lame, you have my email, and text # from various leagues were in together, if you needed me in by a certain time you could of just found a way to contact me, I would of liked to think if you wanted people here 45 minutes early you would of told me sooner then 24 hours away.

I was on this site all day late last nite and if I had known you wanted me here 45 mins early I would have, but you didn't. Whatever though, just feel like that's pretty messed up that you didn't let me know about this time limit and replaced me as early as you did, I had this draft on my schedule all day and even had my parents leaving dinner early just to be early then I get back and I'm already out. Weak.

I stated a specific time both in this thread and via PM. I have the proof if you want it. I texted you and received no text back. Sorry, but someone was on and willing to take your spot, I let them.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• I have a surplus of TE's

Heath Miller
                              Alge Crumpler
                              Martellus Bennett
                              Todd Heap

I'll probably hang onto Miller and one of the others, but the other 3 can be had for cheap.

Comment

• Matt Flynn can be had for expensive.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information