RIP King of Pop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
    I'm pretty sure a lot of other people passed away today.
    Doubt it.....

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
      He was never proven guilty...
      Yeah, because he was naturally "weird" it made him an easy target. Personally, i don't think he did it imo. People tried to get money out of him.

Bad and Dangerous were the only 2 cassettes I bought with my own money and i played the **** out of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
        can't wait to hear the news from the autopsy. Since when do early 50 year olds die from a heart attack?
        He didn't have a heart attack, first of all. Secondly, people die all the time from heart attacks at 50/almost 51 years old. 50 year old people aren't exactly spring chickens.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

can't wait to hear the news from the autopsy. Since when do early 50 year olds die from a heart attack?
          I'm no expert on anything, but living your whole life in the public eye has to take its toll.. The guy never had a real childhood. I feel sorry for him, he became the product of an asshole father and an industry that demands so much.

Comment

• I loved Micheal Jackson. He was a great entertainer. None of the pop stars today compare to what he has done. RIP.

Comment

Pretty often. He has been under a lot of stress for the last 40ish years also.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                  He was never proven guilty...
                  Yeah, you're right... Also, I bet O.J. didn't kill those people.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                    Yeah, you're right... Also, I bet O.J. didn't kill those people.
                    Point well taken. OK you got me not really.

It's seriously obvious that everyone that sued him was in it for money. After the first kid got like 14.5 million (or however much it was) the others tried to join in.

If we was a " habitual pedophile" you'd think eventually he'd have gotten caught with some kind of concrete evidence.

I can claim someone touched my wiener, doesn't make it true. I can also convince someone else to make up the same story to give it some kind of false credibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post

It's seriously obvious that everyone that sued him was in it for money. After the first kid got like 14.5 million (or however much it was) the others tried to join in.

If we was a " habitual pedophile" you'd think eventually he'd have gotten caught with some kind of concrete evidence.

I can claim someone touched my wiener, doesn't make it true. I can also convince someone else to make up the same story to give it some kind of false credibility.
                      Or you could also just do the opposite of all of that and settle out of court when necessary.

'The King of Pop' certainly has a lot more influence and leeway than cleft lip Eddy who hangs out near the playground.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                        Or you could also just do the opposite of all of that and settle out of court when necessary.

'The King of Pop' certainly has a lot more influence and leeway than cleft lip Eddy who hangs out near the playground.
                        While thats true... People are mentioning Court of public opinion being that he was a dangerous pedophile.

Yeah, lets not blame the parents that "believed" he was a pedophile and sent their kids to Neverland Ranch.

If that was true and he did rape children.... Thats nothing different from Giving my dog a steak and being pissed that he ate it.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

• Heard about this from a buddy about 10 hours ago at my graduation ceremony. Pretty ****** up. Guess thats what happens when you only weigh 100 pounds as a fully grown man who is in his 40s, heart to fight back with that.

Comment

• It's a good thing that the court of public opinion usually doesn't decide things. How people who don't even have access to the full evidence of a case make absolute claims always baffle me. I'm not saying anyone is guilty or not, but neither should anyone unless they've looked at evidence extensively, actually was a witness to the crime, or served on the jury.
                            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                            ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post

I've always believed in the saying "When there's smoke, there's fire."

Comment

• http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30940

BRILLIANT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information