The Official Poker Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7th in chips as of now
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Thought you mean Ivey, thats why I was like WTF?

Comment

• Beth Shak is on a downward spiral. She went from 2nd in chips to 7th.

Phil is back in 8th place but added 84K to his stack.

http://www.cardplayer.com/tournaments/chip_counts/7251

Comment

• 1st-6th is...
          1. Dustin Holmes with 1.13 mil
          2. Benjamin Fineman with 1.06 mil
          3. Beth Shak with 1.022 mil
          4. Shankar Pillai with 940 Thousand
          5. Jason Song with 370 Thousand
          6. Phil Hellmuth with 348 thousand

Edit: not how much they won, but chip stacks
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Check out this hand...Crazy...

Magic in the Room, Brett Richey Eliminated 8th ($42,227)
            Wow. In a truly amazing poker moment, Brett Richey has been eliminated. Brett Richey raises to $80,000 and Beth Shak moves all in. Phil Hellmuth immediately moves all in, and in response Shak starts dancing. Hellmuth starts celebrating as well, and they give each other a high five. Then, unexpectedly Richey calls as well. Shack tables her hand first, AA and the crowd explodes. Richey then shows down KK and a sick groan mixed with cheers goes up. Then Hellmuth drops AA on the table, and rail erupts the loudest it has been at this years WSOP. The board comes 107384, Richey is sent home, and Hellmuth splits with Shak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
              Check out this hand...Crazy...
              That is unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                That is unbelievable.
                At a WSOP final table no less.

Can't wait to hear the crowds reaction on tv.

Edit: On second thought I taste sarcasm in this post.
                Last edited by Acreboy; 06-19-2007, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• And the chase for the 12th bracelet comes to an end. Even with his money he won he still owes Phil Ivey money..
                  Phil Hellmuth Eliminated 6th ($76,464)
                  Hellmuth raises to $120,000 and is called by Beth Shak. The flop comes Q106, and Shak moves all in, putting Hellmuth to a decision for all of his chips. Hellmuth makes the call and shows down A10, but is behind Shak's KQ. he next two cards brick out when they come 92 and Hellmulth is eliminated in 6th place. He ends up losing $109,000 to Ivey on the day, so even though he made $76,464 for sixth place he is down $32,536 on the night.

Comment

• New chip counts

1.) Beth Shak 2,455,000

2.) Shankar Pillai 1,850,000

3.) Jason Song 655,000

Comment

• Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                      At a WSOP final table no less.

Can't wait to hear the crowds reaction on tv.

Edit: On second thought I taste sarcasm in this post.
                      There was no sarcasm

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        Or Phil Ivey regularly playing the Big Game at the Bellagio with $4,000/$8,000 blinds. Although he's the greatest cash game player ever so it's no big deal for him
                        Chip Reese is obviously the greatest cash game player ever.
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• i won at poker last night. craziest game we've had in weeks. i ended up heads up with a guy...i started out with about 3x more chips than him, but within a few hands, i was very shortstacked. we went back and forth for a long time, with the shortstack going all in several times. and everytime one of us would go all in, we'd win with the worst hand. it was crazy. i finally won by pairing a king when he had an AJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                            Chip Reese is obviously the greatest cash game player ever.
                            8000% agree, though Johnny Moss is one legendary player that people really forget about quite a bit.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by drowe View Post
                              i won at poker last night. craziest game we've had in weeks. i ended up heads up with a guy...i started out with about 3x more chips than him, but within a few hands, i was very shortstacked. we went back and forth for a long time, with the shortstack going all in several times. and everytime one of us would go all in, we'd win with the worst hand. it was crazy. i finally won by pairing a king when he had an AJ.
                              Long heads up sessions can be killers. You need quality aggression to make those things happen. Well done. What kind of dough did you win?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                                8000% agree, though Johnny Moss is one legendary player that people really forget about quite a bit.
                                But for someone to say Phil Ivey is the best cash game player of all time obviously doesnt know what their talking about.
                                Originally posted by nvot9
                                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information