No announcement yet.

The Official Poker Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, i'm getting a little tired of the themes they try to do with their crappy 6-man tournament. Phil Ivey needs to play a lot more often. I'm tired of seeing Mike Matusow get pwned.

Comment

• This week is a cash game

Kaplan, Antonius, Lederer, Elezra, Brunson, and Tiller

Good stuff.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I like it quite a bit. I wish they had better commentary on PAD, but again, that's why I prefer Kaplan and HSP.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
          I like it quite a bit. I wish they had better commentary on PAD, but again, that's why I prefer Kaplan and HSP.
          I enjoy the limited commentary.. gives you a better feel of how the players are going about themselves.. for example there was a hand Monday where Tiller bluffed Lederer and showed it, then he said something like "let me win this one and I'll win the next one" and Lederer folded and Tiller showed.

Then a couple nights later (I realize they just play it consecutively and the show is broken up into pieces), Tiller had a boat on the flop said the same thing during a hand with Elezra because he knew Elezra had heard him say his line earlier, but Elezra didn't bite and folded his hand after some major preflop raising going on.

Then they had like a 3-4 minute talk on why that should have worked etc etc

I just thought it was interesting.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• nvm figured it out
            Last edited by djp; 05-27-2009, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• My brother and I took the day off to take my dad to a poker tournament. He generally has very little idea what he's doing but of course he is killing it right now. I thought I could get a hold on his play but I'm down to pretty few blinds and he's probably a big reason for it. He's loving it, though.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information