No announcement yet.

Back in the day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How a troll of this magnitude still is around is beyond me.

Back to the topic, who was that Cowboys poster that said they would leave if Bill Parcells coached another season, and they left? He was a pretty active poster on here also. Orton's Neckbeard was probably one of the more memorable user names on here.

Comment

Remember when every Jets fan other than you wanted to pick DeAngelo Williams or LenDale White 4th? Making them look dumb was like shooting fish in a barrel.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
      Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown View Post

Back to the topic, who was that Cowboys poster that said they would leave if Bill Parcells coached another season, and they left? He was a pretty active poster on here also. Orton's Neckbeard was probably one of the more memorable user names on here.
        Are you calling Windy a troll? :shakes head:

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by moc182 View Post
          Remember when every Jets fan other than you wanted to pick DeAngelo Williams or LenDale White 4th? Making them look dumb was like shooting fish in a barrel.
          I think I seeked sanctuary a few times in the Giants thread.

Comment

You're welcome back anytime, the intelligence of our thread has fallen quite a bit in the last year.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
            Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

I remember them kicking you out and you joining us for a few days every so often

Comment

When I first joined I was nice and looked up to people for information.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
                  You made my sig. I think. Looking at the bottom right corner. But I really can't even remember.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
                    Not much has changed then eh?

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

You made my sig. I think. Looking at the bottom right corner. But I really can't even remember.
                      Yeah, that sig is like 2 years old... You should really get rid of it. It makes me look bad.

Comment

Back in the Day, at one point I was the top poster on this site and the first to get 500 !

former #1 in post count on this site
                        first to 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by JJJ888 View Post
                          Kangaroos are cool...except when they jump on your toes. And I hear that they have a rabit infestation.
                          lol. Who told you that

Comment

Wtf is "rabit" infestation? Did you mean rabid or did you mispell rabbit?

Comment

newkwhy

A Cowboys team thread legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                                newkwhy

A Cowboys team thread legend.
                                And also the guy who left after losing a bet with Bear fans that we wouldn't win more than 2 games last season.

Yea I remember that guy quite well.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information