Back in the day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the day

This thread is about posting stories from the olden days of NFLDC. The "olden days" doesnt refer to the old board, just events that happened a long time ago. I'll start.

One of the first, if not the first thread I made was entitled "I would like to debate evolution with somebody." After a page or two of posts, a mod came in and said something along the lines of "I am disappointed of all of you. Not one of you reported this thread. I'm putting you all on my watch list." I wonder if that mod is still around.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
    Originally posted by yodachu
    Everyone pwns the Rams.

Pogs

Comment

My first thread was a mock, and scar yelled at me. I think alot of people have strikingly similar stories.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
      Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

moc is rocken the suburbs like Jon Bon Jovi did

Comment

I was once not a post/rep ***** believe it or not.

Comment

Back in the day, the random discussion thread was funny because people didn't come in and try to ruin it. Back in the day, 3 people (Wingy, ERU, and I, along with Creek sometimes) used to be able to have reasonable conversations in a thread, because people actually thought before they posted and didn't rush in to post as soon as they saw something new.

Sorry, my little rant. I guess I'm in a bad mood tonight.

Comment

Some random old thing that was brought up today, the "what do you like/dislike/are indifferent" about threads were very cool.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

The romans created slavery.

Comment

Remember when people used to create threads to celebrate Post Count?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

My first post was to see if anyone agreed with me that Demetrius Williams and Chad Johnson were similar prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                      Remember when people used to create threads to celebrate Post Count?
                      I will be doing so in 996 posts, it will be an extravagana, EVERYONE IS INVITED!

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                        I will be doing so in 996 posts, it will be an extravagana, EVERYONE IS INVITED!
                        i got the hooker(s) and booze

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post

So you're celebrating your 9,999th post? That's cool. I guess.

Comment

I was the last one to do a post count thread, and it wasn't even for 20. For 20 I did make a post though, which someone saved for me....

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by TH3 View Post
                              i got the hooker(s) and booze
                              Hells yes! Now, we need stuff for the minors among us aka 93.7% of this forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information