Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWDC 360 Online Madden Franchise - Are you in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd love too, but not how sure my 360 and live connection availability will be at RU
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I'll be up for it...hopefully there is no problem with my connection at Mizzou
      I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

How many people would we want in this league? I would love if we got a full league or close it to anyways! that would be intense
        R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

Originally posted by crites09 View Post
          How many people would we want in this league? I would love if we got a full league or close it to anyways! that would be intense
          It would also never finish.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
            It would also never finish.

True. How many people are in the NCAA dynasty? It seems to be running very smoothly right now very quick paced as well.
            R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

Originally posted by crites09 View Post
              True. How many people are in the NCAA dynasty? It seems to be running very smoothly right now very quick paced as well.
              12, you could possibly do more for Madden if you get people who know they have time to get in a game within a timely manner. On Madden you don't have to recruit so it should be even easier to finish, but all it takes is one or 2 people to hold things up.

Though if we wanted to do a fantasy draft for a Madden Online Franchise, we would probably have to start it up sometime soon considering how long it would take.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                12, you could possibly do more for Madden if you get people who know they have time to get in a game within a timely manner. On Madden you don't have to recruit so it should be even easier to finish, but all it takes is one or 2 people to hold things up.

Though if we wanted to do a fantasy draft for a Madden Online Franchise, we would probably have to start it up sometime soon considering how long it would take.

I think a league with 16 people would be the most I would want. 4 user controlled divisions 2 in the NFC and 2 in AFC. That would be pretty sweet. As for Fantasy Draft yea thats cool. I wouldn't mind playing a dynasty with the regular rosters as well just to try and make the Bengals win a Super Bowl :) But I'm sure people would fight over Pats, Colts, Steelers, Ravens, etc.

You say start it up soon though.. We wouldn't be able to start that until Madden actually comes out. I hope we will be able to import draft classes from NCAA too.
                Last edited by crites09; 07-24-2009, 12:24 AM.
                R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

Someone buy me a 360 and I'm in like sin

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                    Someone buy me a 360 and I'm in like sin
                    If I had the money I would
                    R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

In the there like swimwear on a 300 pound woman.

Comment

I'm in as long as there is no fantasy draft.
                        Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

I'd be in either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                            I'm in as long as there is no fantasy draft.
                            I would do it either way, but I think it would be better with Normal teams atleast in the begining. I would like to get used to players in there natural habitat persay.

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                              I would do it either way, but I think it would be better with Normal teams atleast in the begining. I would like to get used to players in there natural habitat persay.
                              I had a lot of fun doing the fantasy draft, but it seemed like it was a lot of work considering about half the people just didnt even play

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I'd be in. Gamertag is TPSJ530.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information