X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+2 badass points for you in my book.

Comment

Awesome man, glad you made it back.

Did you go through Oklahoma at all? If you got a ride here, that would have to be an interesting story. There are some weirdos here.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
      Originally posted by Job
      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

I was in Vegas june 28th to july 5th were you passed out by Caesars Palace? or for that matter anywhere else?
        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

7 weeks :O

Comment

Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
            That's some crazy **** bro, I'm from Boise. How did you like it?
            Boise was fun, I went up to McCall on the 4th of July, and that was a bit of a **** show, but fun nonetheless.

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            I wanna hear this part of the story. The trying to hitch a ride in Texas, part.
            I didn't end up having to hitch in Texas at all. I went south through New Mexico to get to El Paso and ended up going to Vegas with some buddies.

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
            Were you possibly in Eau Claire trying to go West on I-94 a few weeks back? I saw a younger looking guy and girl hitchhiking there and thought I remembered you said you were going with a girl.
            The girl I was going to go with tore ligaments in her hip and needed surgery shortly before we were supposed to go, so I was flying solo. I was only on I-90 heading East when I was in Minnesota and Wisconsin.

I'm going to write up my stories about my bear encounter and my 5 nights in Vegas. I spent 1 night at Circus Circus, 3 nights at the Hard Rock, and 1 night on the streets. I am also going to a write up on my thoughts and a couple much shorter stories, probably sometime within the week.
            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Looking forward to the anal rape-less stories! :D
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

He's lying. The entire " trip" was spent in back of a reststop. :)

Did you hit up Body Enlgish at the hard rock?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Did you advocate for your 6 minute Abs video?
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    Did you advocate for your 6 minute Abs video?
                    Why not 7 minute abs?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                      Why not 7 minute abs?
                      Yeah I think I got the minutes mixed up haha.
                      Last edited by Giantsfan1080; 07-18-2009, 07:17 PM.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                        Were you possibly in Eau Claire trying to go West on I-94 a few weeks back? I saw a younger looking guy and girl hitchhiking there and thought I remembered you said you were going with a girl.
                        he went on his own

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                          He's lying. The entire " trip" was spent in back of a reststop. :)

Did you hit up Body Enlgish at the hard rock?
                          Nah, but I did hit up Tao at the Venetian which was crazy. 400+ people in line and we had to wait less than 5 minutes, I was drunk so I don't exactly know how that happened.
                          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                            Boise was fun, I went up to McCall on the 4th of July, and that was a bit of a **** show, but fun nonetheless.
                            I was up there at the same time. We really need to start requiring red scarfs or something to signify that you are an NFLDCer.
                            Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                            the only hot actreeses are adult
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                            Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                              I was up there at the same time. We really need to start requiring red scarfs or something to signify that you are an NFLDCer.
                              Blue Bandanas would work, unless some other group is using those to signify their membership with those already.
                              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

If Scott had swdc merch, that would solve the problem

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information