Clear All

• RIP Taco Bell Dog

http://www.peoplepets.com/news/celeb...t-dies-at-15/1

RIP.

Yo Quiero Taco Bell indeed. R.I.P
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I wonder if he'll be the mystery meat in my next taco.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

They die in threes.. Michael Jackson, Steve McNair, and then the Taco Bell Dog. :(

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          Yo Quiero Taco Bell indeed. R.I.P
          "But that is only one of my many interests."
          I want a sig.

Comment

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Truly this is a sad day.

Comment

WWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYY GoOOODDD Why!! Are the value of the plush taco bell dog toys going to go up? Cuz my G-Mom has like 80 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  They die in threes.. Michael Jackson, Steve McNair, and then the Taco Bell Dog. :(
                  But Billy Mays gives you another one... ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                  Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

The Taco Bell Dog made a more cultural impact on me than Michael Jackson. One of the first incarnations of spanglish.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                      The Taco Bell Dog made a more cultural impact on me than Michael Jackson. One of the first incarnations of spanglish.
                      hmmm I don't know about that one.

Let's all share our fondest memories of the Taco Bell dog...

One time I saw him walking through an entire apartment complex, talking to all the residents. He finished up with saying he wanted some taco bell.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                        hmmm I don't know about that one.
                        Michael Jackson's music career was practically ending by the time I had reach an age to appreciate music. I remember his Super Bowl Performance which I believe was Cowboys-Bills. That and the fact my mother enjoyed the song Man in the Mirror are probably my only direct cultural impact he would have on me. The rest is cases of child molestation which never was a problem in my personal life.

However, the Taco Bell dog started around the age of 10 for me. This was used around the school yard and could possibly be my first knowledge of a sentence in spanish. The culture of today is a larger mixture of English and Spanish speaking people then ever before. The Taco Bell Dog was arguably part of the latin invasion of Ricky Martin, Iglesias and many others. This is after of course the Macarena which was not the first Spanish song to be popular in America, La Bamba or La Cucaracha for example, but as the impending wave showed it was a larger sign of the times.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

I blame that stupid dog for the craze of people like chihuahua dogs. They're the most annoying, disgusting looking dogs one could possibly have, and they're good for absolutely nothing. They don't guard anything, they don't do any cool tricks. They just ****, eat, and bark non stop. I hate any and all chihuahuas. Good riddance Taco Bell-ian.

Comment

Mi madre el trabajas de la taco bell.

Well I tried. My mom used to work at Taco Bell in 1997-1998, so we used to have a bunch of those little stuffed mexican rat dog toys laying around. They're still here somewhere. I'll have a to make a memorial.

And where's the press over his death? Taco Bell dog > Whacko Jacko

Comment

I thought those commercials we're lame

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information