No announcement yet.

The Official SWDC TeamBuilder Dynasty Thread : SWDC University Bullets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D, Do you want to keep the same name or make a new guy? Maybe Damien Taylor-Reed? :)
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post
      just make sure we dont look like we are radioactive, or the teenage mutant ninja turtles.
      Oh, that's the plan. You'll see. Innovative jerseys indeed.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Name : Edgerrin Mays-Taylor
        Nickname: EMT (Emergency Medical Team) - Cause people call for the ambulance when he knocks fools out.
        Number : 2
        Position : FS
        Class : Sophomore
        Height/Weight: 6'2.5 215 (and growing)
        Type: Ed Reed's skills in Taylor Mays' body.
        Any other info you might want to add : Speed that Burns, Playmaker, Punisher.
        Last edited by D-Unit; 07-24-2009, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Name : Jack Daniels
          Number : 69
          Position : DE
          Height/Weight:6'6/271
          Class : Senior
          Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc):Pass Rusher
          Any other info you might want to add :comparison-Jared Allen

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Name : Edgerrin Mays-Taylor
            Nickname: EMT (Emergency Medical Team) - Cause people call 911 when he knocks fools out.
            Number : 2
            Position : FS
            Class : Sophomore
            Height/Weight: 6'2.5 215 (and growing)
            Type: Ed Reed's skills in Taylor Mays' body.
            Any other info you might want to add : Speed that Burns, Playmaker, Punisher.
            Ed Reed's skills in Taylor Mays' body... there was only one safety like that and he's now gone. I made you a little worse on the Ed Reed side but you have sub 4.4 speed and hit like a ton of bricks. Just need some work in coverage, but that will come with the years.

Need a corner still! Preferably a shorter, speedier type guy.

Comment

Name : Frank McGillicutty
              Number : 7
              Position : CB
              Height/Weight: 5'11/195
              Class : Freshman
              Type: Shutdown Corner
              Any other info you might want to add : In the mold of DeAngelo Hall, a star coverage man. Displayed his excellent craft at the US Army All-American Game.
              Last edited by HChu; 07-24-2009, 09:13 PM.

BoneKrusher

Comment

what is that our 6th number 2? is this some ploy to confuse the hell out of teams? combine that with our possibly nauseating jerseys.... it could work.

PM me for sigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                  Name : Jack Daniels
                  Number : 69
                  Height/Weight:6'6/271
                  Class : Senior
                  Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc):Pass Rusher
                  Any other info you might want to add :comparison-Jared Allen
                  Done. Kickass. We needed a leader on the d-line bad.

Just kidding scotty! :)

Comment

Originally posted by HChu View Post
                    Name : Frank McGillicutty
                    Number : 7
                    Height/Weight: 6'6/270
                    Class : Freshman
                    Type: Pass Rush
                    Any other info you might want to add : In the mold of Jared Allen, a star pass rusher. Displayed his excellent craft at the US Army All-American Game.
                    Just beat you to it ^.

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                      D, Do you want to keep the same name or make a new guy? Maybe Damien Taylor-Reed? :)
                      Ed Reed's skills in Taylor Mays' body... there was only one safety like that and he's now gone. I made you a little worse on the Ed Reed side but you have sub 4.4 speed and hit like a ton of bricks. Just need some work in coverage, but that will come with the years.

Need a corner still! Preferably a shorter, speedier type guy.
                      Oh I thought you threw me a hint with that. It's all good... My coverage skills will come in time. Think Darren Woodson. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                        Just beat you to it ^.
                        That's fine actually. Not a single freshman DE on the team. He'll play next year and spell both ends this year.

Comment

That's fine actually. Not a single freshman DE on the team. He'll play next year and spell both ends this year.
                          Actually, saw you didn't have a corner yet. So changed it.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Did I get made djp? I saw you wanted a Senior MLB and I thought I would oblige!
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              Did I get made djp? I saw you wanted a Senior MLB and I thought I would oblige!
                              Yeah you're on there.

Comment

Originally posted by HChu View Post
                                Actually, saw you didn't have a corner yet. So changed it.
                                Oh, okay. Cool. Now I can recruit a DE!

Thanks for compromising

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information