Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The town where you are from

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I'm an hour from the beach, hour from the mountains, 10 minutes from Philly. If you really wanted to and could afford to, there's stuff to do. It's not cheap to do it on the regular, though.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
      I got Bam Margera in my town.
      You live in West Chester?

      Comment


      • #18
        Rolling Hills, CA

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
          Brisbane - Small city, not a lot to do except get drunk, the good thing though, it's relatively open every where else, great beaches about 45 minutes away, hot women and low crime rate.

          No one famous you'd know of unless you follow cricket, soccer, rugby union or league, home town has the most successful rugby league franchise in the history of the league so they're good to go watch.

          Not a lot else really, not a very touristy place but very close to some fun places in itself.
          I think you'll find a fair few people who disagree about the Broncos being the top team in NRL history. Of the last 20 years, undoubtedly, but the Roosters, Souths and the Dragons have all won the competition more and have incredibly decorated pasts.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post
            Vallejo. pretty much known for mac dre, E40, CC, and jahvid.
            its fun at night as long as you travel through the right neighborhoods, never the crest, learned that the hard way.
            our sports scene is pretty solid, since a lot of hoop talent flows through the area and the football talent is usually solid.
            our girls are all rippers and very unsafe, (think ron mexico) but we know how to ******* party.
            overall, solid place to live.
            my friends go to Cal Marytime academy and play on thier Rugby team

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              You live in West Chester?
              Yes sir. Its pretty up and coming too. A lot of new restaurants have opened up, etc.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                Yes sir. Its pretty up and coming too. A lot of new restaurants have opened up, etc.
                Cool. I go to WCU.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Flint.

                  2nd fastest shrinking city in the US with a population over 100,000. Recalled our previous Mayor and the most recent one stepped down before we could recall him. Downtown Flint is doing better now, there are quite a few new restaurants opening up down there.

                  The most famous people from Flint are.. Andre Rison, Mark Ingram, Jon Runyan, Terry Crews, Bob Eubanks, JaVale McGee, Jim Abbott, Chris Byrd, Morris Peterson, Charlie Bell, Mateen Cleaves, Glen Rice, Otis Wiley, Matt Trannon, Deanna Nolan, Grand Funk Railroad, The Dayton Family, MC Breed, Allie Sin and Sinnamon Love!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Lived a man who sailed to sea

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                      my friends go to Cal Marytime academy and play on thier Rugby team
                      thats about 5 minutes away from my house. pretty nice campus.

                      PM me for sigs.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        Call me a homer but I love my hometown, Buffalo. A mid sized city with midwest speed and a northeast location, filled with happy residents, rich history, and fantastic food. Large enough of a market to host 2 major league sport franchises. Close proximity to many a place and right across the border from Canada. And they don't call it the City of Good Neighbors for nothing
                        A good friend of mine visiting Buffalo as did Anthony Bourdain on his show No Reservations. Both said the history was nice, people were hospitable, and food delectable but that it is a shrinking city that has been the decline since the 1950s. I would still like to visit, though.

                        Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                        Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                          A good friend of mine visiting Buffalo as did Anthony Bourdain on his show No Reservations. Both said the history was nice, people were hospitable, and food delectable but that it is a shrinking city that has been the decline since the 1950s. I would still like to visit, though.
                          Come by whenever, you'll love it. I DVRed the Buffalo episode of No Reservations I hope to watch it soon



                          <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Hendersonville, TN

                            50,000 + people and not a damn thing to do. On the plus side, I went to school with Taylor Swift, and former UT kicker James Wilhoit also graduated from the same school. Country music singer Gary Allan lives a couple houses down from me. I see William Lee Golden of the Oak Ridge Boys every Sunday at church. Johnny Cash lived here as well. Notre Dame WR Golden Tate is from here.


                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Bossier City is very nice. Not too big and not too small. Within 10 minutes drive I can be at two malls. I'm a 5 minute drive from the Centurytel Center where we have arena football (Battlewings) and CHL hockey (Mudbugs) and then of course the Shreveport-Bossier Captains, which is a Independent League baseball team. If you are the gambling type, we have plenty of casinos. It's a great place to live and raise my family.




                              2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                                Bossier City is very nice. Not too big and not too small. Within 10 minutes drive I can be at two malls. I'm a 5 minute drive from the Centurytel Center where we have arena football (Battlewings) and CHL hockey (Mudbugs) and then of course the Shreveport-Bossier Captains, which is a Independent League baseball team. If you are the gambling type, we have plenty of casinos. It's a great place to live and raise my family.
                                I actually bid a job in Bossier City today at work. Apparently your town is getting a new water treatment plant. Just fyi.


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information