Moving on out.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    bos is drunk. this is the rep comment he just left me: sdi kml lke dto to drink al htnl thne
    Ridiculous. I can be unconscious and type a readable sentence. I still believe 'drunk comments' like that online are simply people trying to show everyone how 'awesome' and 'super drunk' they really are. If you don't look at your keyboard when you type, it shouldnt matter how drunk you are you should be able to **** out a couple lines that one can comprehend.

Anyway, rant over, moving on. I currently can't afford to get a place by myself nor can I find anyone I believe I could stomach living with to have as a roommate. A conundrum indeed.

Comment

so min not durnk?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        i am the last kid to leave, I wonder what would get more tears
        I as well. My one brother will be entering his senior year in the fall and he goes to college near by and he stays at home, but still. I'm the "baby", and I know my mom is really sad.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
          I hope I am not the only boy in my dorm
          That might actually be awesome...

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
          Ridiculous. I can be unconscious and type a readable sentence. I still believe 'drunk comments' like that online are simply people trying to show everyone how 'awesome' and 'super drunk' they really are. If you don't look at your keyboard when you type, it shouldnt matter how drunk you are you should be able to **** out a couple lines that one can comprehend.
          Same with the comprehension thing. I can type and text fine when I'm drunk, it just might take me a while because I can still read what it says and if it doesn't make sense than I'll fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
            That might actually be awesome...
            depends on if the chicks like to start drama.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

This. People who do that idiotic crap are either faking it, or trying to draw attention to themselves to make themselves look cool. Either way, its stupid, and no one really does it.

i vbnat se wgbarf un tgpoubg kiloolilolol i soooo drunkkkk snd arebsome

Comment

Originally posted by comahan View Post
                This. People who do that idiotic crap are either faking it, or trying to draw attention to themselves to make themselves look cool. Either way, its stupid, and no one really does it.

i vbnat se wgbarf un tgpoubg kiloolilolol i soooo drunkkkk snd arebsome
                Arebsome should be a real word.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I concur. God damn you Bos.

Comment

i can't type. that's just it.

we all hate you

Comment

when i drink or do some ****, i go on here and act stupid. I have this favorited.

we all hate you

Comment

I'll be moving into my dorm on the 20th. I don't really think anyone in my family is gonna be broken up about it, I'll only be an hour away.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

I just moved out a week ago. This is the first time I've done it and I'm 19. Its been pretty badass, its nice sparking wherever you please.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                            Your mom is gonna cry. A lot. Seriously once you're on your own for a week you'll never want to live with your parents again.
                            this yeah really this

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                            - Corner or Wideout in the first
                            - No reaching
                            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

I'm moving out in 3 weeks and I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                                when i drink or do some ****, i go on here and act stupid. I have this favorited.
                                I don't think i've ever, nor will i ever sit on the internet for extended periods of time whilst drunk. Surely there's something better to do...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information