No announcement yet.

NCAA Online Dynasty: Fantasy Draft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bumpity bump, where do we go from here.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Well, it's basically just me needing to do these. If someone wants to try and go make a team (not yours,) please do. Ensure stadium, uniform, pitches, etc. are all correct, and I'd still have to look it over.

Don't do UL Lafayette as I have that one almost done.

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
        Well, it's basically just me needing to do these. If someone wants to try and go make a team (not yours,) please do. Ensure stadium, uniform, pitches, etc. are all correct, and I'd still have to look it over.

Don't do UL Lafayette as I have that one almost done.
        Whoop Whoop!!! Ragin Cajuns BABY
        R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

• If we all made a team we could get this started a lot sooner..
          R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

• So want me to make a team? If so, which one and how do I do it?
            R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

• I can help with editing a few teams rosters.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/n...285:1250995391

Got my entire offense done. I have an idea that would probably move this along a little faster. Everyone creates their own teams and to keep people honest JBond can randomly select one player from each team and check their stats to see if they match with the ones in the game. Thoughts?

Comment

• That'd be fine with me. I apologize, this is just the worst time. Thought it would take a tad longer. In about two weeks, my time may free up some. I do really want to do this though, will be a blast.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                    That'd be fine with me. I apologize, this is just the worst time. Thought it would take a tad longer. In about two weeks, my time may free up some. I do really want to do this though, will be a blast.
                    Yeah no problem. It's not the best time for me too, but I just had some free time today and thought I'd try and make my team. I think everyone's been busy what with work and school starting, but things should be back on track in a few weeks.

Comment

• It took a while, but I'm done!

Comment

• Now isn't a fantastic time for me either. I'll have time to play, but I really don't have the time where I think I could sit down and bang my entire roster out. So if anyone is ambitious, go for it. Haha.

Comment

• Haha we should definitely play on Heisman. I just started a dynasty with my team and in my first game I beat Tulsa 107-7. It was on All-American with 5 minutes quarters on and I had like -1200 sportsmanship points lol.

Comment

• So whats up? I tried doing that online thing and it says my Gamertag doesn't exist...so can someone make the Rajin Cajuns for me
                            R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

• To the people that think someone's going to make their teams for them... ha. If you haven't seen how long it takes, go figure it out. We will get around to this in time. Just a bad time for people with college/school starting up again and everyone wants to be all schollarly :)
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I my have some chances to work on this next weekend. May take a bit, but we will get it running.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information