NCAA Online Dynasty: Fantasy Draft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about, lol.

Anyway, I am busy all this week, but yeah, I'd be around Saturday or Sunday.
    Are you just moving players from the other teams or creating new players with the same ratings and names? I'm talking about editing the players from their actual teams that we select onto our teams.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
      Are you just moving players from the other teams or creating new players with the same ratings and names? I'm talking about editing the players from their actual teams that we select onto our teams.
      I don't think it is possible to move players from one team to another, or I would.

My thought is just recreate the players. Names and ratings basically.

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I don't think it is possible to move players from one team to another, or I would.

My thought is just recreate the players. Names and ratings basically.
        Yeah, but doesn't that leave the players still intact on their original team? I'm saying that there will be doubles of the players, one on our team, and one on the originals.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

It does. That will be the more time consuming thing for me. Changing those names and stats slightly. I likely won't knock those guys down too much, just take the main stats for them and hit them with it, and change names to...something :P

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

It does. That will be the more time consuming thing for me. Changing those names and stats slightly. I likely won't knock those guys down too much, just take the main stats for them and hit them with it, and change names to...something :P
            Well, you don't have to do all the effort. We could edit all the guys that we take out one at a time and just upload them when we're done, go 1-by-1. You don't deserve to have to edit 476 names. That's just cruel!

Comment

Only issue is it all has to be done on the same roster file. So, if each of us edit our 68 guys, there is no way to combine it. I'll get it done. Probably one day a week or so I'll dedicate to getting this done.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Only issue is it all has to be done on the same roster file. So, if each of us edit our 68 guys, there is no way to combine it. I'll get it done. Probably one day a week or so I'll dedicate to getting this done.
                Well, how the guys who first named the rosters did it, was they just passed it along. IE. You would start with your roster file. Upload it. I'd download it, edit my guys out, pass it along to someone else, and so on and so forth. So we'd all eventually be on the same roster file.

Comment

The weekend works for me. Preferably mid afternoon-early night.
                  Last edited by ATLDirtyBirds; 08-10-2009, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                    I changed my pick, I hope nobody minds. Only 1 guy went after me and it sounds like he was going Lewis all the way.

Who did you originally take again?
                    R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

This week I'm actually pretty busy, but as far as I know I should be free on Saturday and Sunday.
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Actually, Sunday afternoon into a chunk of the night is busy for me. Saturday should work though.

Comment

i should be free sunday?

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                            i should be free sunday?
                            I wanted Taylor Mays :( You better not take my next player now that I told you who I'm going to take. lol

Also I'm good for Sunday.. Saturday I will at a wedding all day/night so doesn't work for me.
                            R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

So would Saturday be cool with everyone?

And what about the cap I mentioned? 40 rounds? Past that, I put the top overall at each position in a hate (random.org,) and assign accordingly? I can even just put the top juniors and below at each position in a hate and go from there.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

i dont like that idea, i want to choose my whole team haha

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information