Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Called the cops for my first time today....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CJ is just like Artemis when it comes to poop deduction.

Comment

I called the cops once by accident. I was younger and enjoyed calling 411 to here the ducks quack or whatever animal it was. I then ended up hitting 911 and heard "911 emergency," and then I hung up knowing I messed up. I then went screaming around the house saying I called 911. An officer called back immediately and my dad had to tell them I accidentally called and that nothing was wrong.

Comment

CJ is the reference AlWays Sunny in Philadelphia?
        Last edited by brat316; 08-12-2009, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
          Having been quite the prankster as a kid, I realized this was not a prank or else it would have been on my doorstep (that's where I would have put it). Where the poop was taken (or left, + rep if you get the reference there)
          Oh man, it's on the tip of my tongue!!! Friggin' ******, can't remember. Clerks?

Also, CJ, everytime you see a meterman by your road, you need to walk up to him and say, "Hey, was you the meterman who **** in my alley?" and then tell him how the police have gotten involved and will be watching him on his routes. Just totally freak the guy totally out, hhah!
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Well I live in a suburban area and my neighborhood is the target of a lot of stuff so I have a few stories.

1.) One day I come home from school and my house is just torn apart and I'm thinking oh somebody lost something because nothing was really out of place and my mom is usually in a big hurry before going to work so I thought nothing of it. But my sister is like, no, Mom wasn't looking for anything so I call her a liar and continue on for about 2 minutes when I notice that my front door had been pried open. So all of a sudden I immediately go into super pissed off mode that somebody broke in and I call the police and go upstairs with a bat just in case, well I go upstairs and all my stuff is gone (X-box, PSP, Ipod, DS, everything that is small and expensive) and then I go downstairs and see that the Wii is gone. Also, every single drawer in the house was emptied looking for money and every mattress was flipped. Call the police and they bust through the door with their guns pulled out and they are yelling "Come out with you're hands up!" Needless to say I thought that was cool.

2.) Somebody pried open my sliding glass door and stole my moms purse while all of the family was asleep upstairs. That was scary to think about.

3.) This is by far the best one, one night at like 1:00 in the morning I go downstairs for a drink of water and I hear my dad yelling, so I'm like WTF is wrong with him and then I hear him running down the stairs and he runs out the door and takes off in the truck, and I'm sitting here like what the hell? and then he comes back 10-15 minutes later and I ask what was going on and he said there were three teenagers in the backyard and he heard them coming out of the back-yard so he ran to get them and he chased them in his truck for like a mile before they ran into another neighborhood. So my dad calls the police and they show up and the officer flat out tells him that if he would've caught one and dragged him back to our house we could've beat the hell out of the kid for trespassing and we would've got in no trouble.

All of this is because some gangster guy who got money somehow moved into my neighborhood (it is very nice, not ghetto the families make six figures) and now he goes around and hires kids to break into houses. But I think all of the kids are scared out of their minds now just because they suck at being stealthy and get caught all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
              CJ is the reference All Ways Sunny in Philadelphia?

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              Oh man, it's on the tip of my tongue!!! Friggin' ******, can't remember. Clerks?

Also, CJ, everytime you see a meterman by your road, you need to walk up to him and say, "Hey, was you the meterman who **** in my alley?" and then tell him how the police have gotten involved and will be watching him on his routes. Just totally freak the guy totally out, hhah!

The reference was to George Carlin. You leave a crap, you don't take one; obscure I know. In regards to the meter-person, I called the electric company and pitched a fit, telling them I called the cops. They said they couldn't do anything unless I saw the person. Making sure I keep an eye on the person is damn near impossible as I am at work during the day. I have a real issue with the electric company any how. When they check the meter, they don't knock and ask to go to the meter, which is in our back yard. They just go back there, I've come out of the house with a bat before because the SOB just opens the fence and starts walking back there.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I am a cop, I could write pages and pages of the stupid **** I've been called for.

Recently, someone called 911 to report their apartment complexes dumpster was full.

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                  The reference was to George Carlin. You leave a crap, you don't take one; obscure I know. In regards to the meter-person, I called the electric company and pitched a fit, telling them I called the cops. They said they couldn't do anything unless I saw the person. Making sure I keep an eye on the person is damn near impossible as I am at work during the day. I have a real issue with the electric company any how. When they check the meter, they don't knock and ask to go to the meter, which is in our back yard. They just go back there, I've come out of the house with a bat before because the SOB just opens the fence and starts walking back there.
                  We figured out the date they checked at the house I used to rent, so we left my roommate's 88lbs German Shepard outside on those days so we knew when they were at the house.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

http://www.oddee.com/item_96669.aspx

The nuggets and fried rice ones are classic.

Comment

My friend once took this MASSIVE POOP in a hotel room and clogged that thing up. The smell was so bad that the lady in the next room called the cops on him.

Comment

Originally posted by AkiliSmith View Post
                        I am a cop, I could write pages and pages of the stupid **** I've been called for.

Recently, someone called 911 to report their apartment complexes dumpster was full.
                        Can't you kick their ass on the grounds of their abuse of the 911 Service?

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information