• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
    playing a les paul made me strong.
    it's no SG.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I never really minded the weight of Les Paul's guitars. The hardwood construction played a big role in the sound and besides, I like a little heft in a guitar. Then again, I came from a bass background, so I was used to lugging around a 10 pound weight.

Either way, a music legend left us. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
        I never really minded the weight of Les Paul's guitars. The hardwood construction played a big role in the sound and besides, I like a little heft in a guitar. Then again, I came from a bass background, so I was used to lugging around a 10 pound weight.

Either way, a music legend left us. RIP.
        yeah.
        it feels like you're playing guitar...
        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Not only that but the guy did so much for studio and recording techniques. He virtually invented the guitar as an instrument of popular music - before him it was largely considered a Spanish specialty instrument. He was a musician's musician.

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin & Kevin View Post
            He virtually invented the guitar as an instrument of popular music - before him it was largely considered a Spanish specialty instrument. He was a musician's musician.
            Err, not to sure about that one. Guitar had been the staple instrument of blues in the United States way before Paul came onto the scene.

Comment

RIP
              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
              oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information