No announcement yet.

PGA (or Golf in general) Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ughhh, Ernie, you were finally in contention again. Why must you play so inconsistently?

Comment

Y.E. Yang, what a shot!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
        Y.E. Yang, what a shot!
        Yeah, that eagle was clutch. However, Tiger makes the birdie right after it.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I've played that course and had almost that exact chip shot.. didn't hole it obviously, but still kinda cool to see... I was a little further back.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Tiger's pissed. Sick drive. Gonna be good here.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

I would be totally shocked if tiger doesn't pull this off, he always seems to find a way when it comes down to it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Tiger's putter is probably gonna keep him from winning unless Yang melts down

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  Tiger's putter is probably gonna keep him from winning unless Yang melts down
                  Yeah, he's been struggling on these last few holes.

Comment

It's still only one shot, if it stays that way he'll have a chance up to the last hole, that chip that Yang made for Eagle though is way bigger then any putt Tiger has missed.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      It's still only one shot, if it stays that way he'll have a chance up to the last hole, that chip that Yang made for Eagle though is way bigger then any putt Tiger has missed.
                      The collective putts that he's missed that he normally makes is bigger than Yang's single eagle. Tiger should be up 2-3 strokes.

Comment

tiger will be tiger and pull this out.

PM me for sigs.

Comment

What a lucky shot by Yang, haha. Better to be lucky than good

Comment

I thought that third shot by Yang on 16 was going in for sure haha. This is gonna be close.

Comment

Yang is getting some good breaks that may mean it's his day

Comment

man Tiger hit that reall well he just did'nt catch the break Yang did at 16

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information