No announcement yet.

PGA (or Golf in general) Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger had a chance to make up that shot on this hole, well he still does, but if Yang 3 putts it could be tied up.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

It may be over now

EDIT: WOW Yang missed that

Comment

WOW!!!! So crazy lol, Tiger blew a great chance here though.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Wow, this is going down to the wire.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well, it's over. Congrats to Yang, hell of a final round.

Comment

Yang's victory will be huge for golf, continue the globalization.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                Yang's victory will be huge for golf, continue the globalization.
                Yup, first ever major win by an Asian-born golfer.

Comment

Congrats to Yang!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wow..just...wow

Comment

Woooohooo! Y.E. Yang!

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                      2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

.....wow! yang didn't win it, tiger lost it.

Hitman D

Comment

As huge a Tiger fan that I am, that was awesome to see. Like pf28 said, this will definitely continue the globalization of golf. Yang earned every bit of it.

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                          .....wow! yang didn't win it, tiger lost it.
                          Even with his eagle on 14 and his incredible second shot on 18? I mean, the guy put a 3 iron to within 8 feet on the final hole.
                          Last edited by Twiddler; 08-16-2009, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                            As huge a Tiger fan that I am, that was awesome to see. Like pf28 said, this will definitely continue the globalization of golf. Yang earned every bit of it.

Even with his eagle on 14 and his incredible second shot on 18? I mean, the guy put a 3 iron to within 8 feet on the final hole.
                            but also if Tiger had made half of his puts that lipped out or barely missed Tiger probably wins by 2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Twiddler View Post

ill give you the chip in, but that 3 -hybrid was over hooked. yes it turned out great but he had no intention of taking that ball anywhere within 10 feet right of the flag.

if tiger played like tiger, then h would have finished at -10 easily. he had a bulky putter and couldn't catch a break. when he tried to hit cut shots they went straight and ended up 30 feet or more away from where he wanted the ball to end up. where as yang barely missed going down on the 16th and ends up with a 15 footer up the hill. just what i saw.

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                                ill give you the chip in, but that 3 -hybrid was over hooked. yes it turned out great but he had no intention of taking that ball anywhere within 10 feet right of the flag.

if tiger played like tiger, then h would have finished at -10 easily. he had a bulky putter and couldn't catch a break. when he tried to hit cut shots they went straight and ended up 30 feet or more away from where he wanted the ball to end up. where as yang barely missed going down on the 16th and ends up with a 15 footer up the hill. just what i saw.
                                yang missed at least two putts barely short as well. bottom line yang won.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information