PGA (or Golf in general) Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tee times are released!

Looks like Tiger will tee off Thursday at 1:42 pm with Matt Kuchar and KJ Choi...Who would have guessed he would be in the last or second to last pairing!! You had to know they would squeeze in as much tiger air time as possible.

Duval is in the last group with adam scott and ricky barnes. Hopefully duval plays well and we get to see a lot of him.

A few other pairings that look inriguing:
    - Akim and Ernie Els
    - Alvaro Quiros, Oliver Wilson, Dustin Johnson (talk about a talented young group)
    - Mike Weir and Lee Westwood (one of these guys will make noise)
    - Rory McIlroy and Camillo Villegas
    - Fred Couples and Sergio Garcia (playing with a calm vet like Couples could really help Sergio)

Comment

I put a little bit of money on Rory winning the Masters at 40:1 odds. Tiger's odds are just too low to bet on him after missing so much time. If it was around 6:1 odds then I would maybe do it but its only at 2:1 at the moment.

Comment

I really like Alvaro Quiros, he has a great swing. I'd like to see him or Padraig Harrington win it.

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
          I put a little bit of money on Rory winning the Masters at 40:1 odds. Tiger's odds are just too low to bet on him after missing so much time. If it was around 6:1 odds then I would maybe do it but its only at 2:1 at the moment.
          yea i put a little cash down on sergio at 50-1, rory at 40-1, and Hunter Mahan at 40-1. I saw Tiger at 9/2.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
            yea i put a little cash down on sergio at 50-1, rory at 40-1, and Hunter Mahan at 40-1. I saw Tiger at 9/2.
            4 1/2:1 odds wouldnt be too bad on Tiger but I think 2:1 is just too low to bet on him

Comment

Tom Watson is towards the top of the leaderboard in a major AGAIN!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                Tom Watson is towards the top of the leaderboard in a major AGAIN!
                The problem is at his age he won't be able to grind through 4 days of this again. At least I doubt it. It'd be a great story if he did though.

Comment

lets go ye yaaaaaaaaaaaang! i hate phil and lee westwood so im prayin they eventually fall off.

Comment

lets go ye yaaaaaaaaaaaang! i hate phil and lee westwood so im prayin they eventually fall off.
                    Being 5 under on the first day means they probably won't finish top 5.

Comment

Wow Zac Efron er I mean Ricky Barnes is in 3rd! The kid's a serious contender.

edit: wrong Ricky. I was thinking of Ricky Fowler.

Comment

Does anyone else do the Best Ball challenges during majors on ESPN?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

i might stab myself in the eye if poulter or westwood win this thing. it would be less painful than watching either of them put on a green jacket.

Comment

i might stab myself in the eye if poulter or westwood win this thing. it would be less painful than watching either of them put on a green jacket.
                            Don't like the Brits?
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Rory McIllroy is definitely sucking it up big time out there.

Comment

K.J. Choi, contender?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information