No announcement yet.

PGA (or Golf in general) Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger's been so used to choking bitches lately that he couldn't help continue the trend today.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• That was a lame joke Unseen, lame.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I'm looking forward to The Open at St.Andrews. I don't like seeing golfers finish a major tournament at -16 or some insane number like that. I love The Open when the winner is not even always under par, where one single error on one hole can destroy your tournament, but where you're never really out of the race even if you're 8 strokes back in the fourth round.

Comment

• How much would it cost to play golf at Augusta National on a regular day that isnt the Masters?

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
            How much would it cost to play golf at Augusta National on a regular day that isnt the Masters?
            unless you know a member you're not getting on. membership is extremely costly and bias.

Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by tEk View Post
              unless you know a member you're not getting on. membership is extremely costly and bias.
              How is it bias? Even if you have the money for the membership they still may not let you in?

Comment

How is it bias? Even if you have the money for the membership they still may not let you in?
                It's invite only and they only allow around 300 members at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                  Tiger's been so used to choking bitches lately that he couldn't help continue the trend today.
                  Tiger never had any control of the tournament so there's no way he choked away anything meaningful; maybe one place in the final standings.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                    It's invite only and they only allow around 300 members at a time.
                    A lot of the players on their list are from overseas so it doesnt seem like they would get too many players on a daily basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      That was a lame joke Unseen, lame.
                      I do what I can, faggy.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                        I'm looking forward to The Open at St.Andrews. I don't like seeing golfers finish a major tournament at -16 or some insane number like that. I love The Open when the winner is not even always under par, where one single error on one hole can destroy your tournament, but where you're never really out of the race even if you're 8 strokes back in the fourth round.
                        It was pretty close for a bit at the beginning of today before Phil went on a tear, so I don't have much of a problem with the favorable golf courses.

We should go golfing together soon.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          It was pretty close for a bit at the beginning of today before Phil went on a tear, so I don't have much of a problem with the favorable golf courses.

We should go golfing together soon.
                          I suck at driving. I played baseball most of my life so my swing is always a baseball swing. My tee usually goes farther than my ball. I like putting much more.

Comment

A lot of the players on their list are from overseas so it doesnt seem like they would get too many players on a daily basis.
                            It's probably one of the most exclusive memberships in the world. They pick who they want to be members and the course is only open like 2 months out of the year.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                              It's probably one of the most exclusive memberships in the world. They pick who they want to be members and the course is only open like 2 months out of the year.
                              I bet the majority of the players get in for free and then the majority of their money comes from these last four days.

Comment

I suck at driving. I played baseball most of my life so my swing is always a baseball swing. My tee usually goes farther than my ball. I like putting much more.
                                Who the **** talked to you?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information