Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Job View Post
    Who the **** talked to you?
    You don't have to be so hostile sweetie.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Who the **** talked to you?
      Does someone need some Midol?

Comment

• Maybe I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
          I am rooting for Phil Mickelson to choke, he is like my least favorite person in all of sports. He is king douche.

I want Poulter, Woods or Westwood. I'd love Freddy Couples to win, but i dont think he will
          Mickelson is king douche but you wanted Woods to win? You're as backwards as a sand hamwich.

Comment

• I was rooting hard for Woods.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

I'm looking forward to The Open at St.Andrews. I don't like seeing golfers finish a major tournament at -16 or some insane number like that. I love The Open when the winner is not even always under par, where one single error on one hole can destroy your tournament, but where you're never really out of the race even if you're 8 strokes back in the fourth round.
              Amen. I love the history of the Masters but I prefer majors to be in the even to -5 range where playing under par at all puts you in the running to win.

Comment

• Yeah, last year's Open was so great... I just wish Watson had parred that 72nd hole!
                Damn... he hit a perfect approach shot, just had one club too much.

Mickelson, 20 years ago, this is cool to read now: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...rcrc&eref=sisf

Comment

• Rory's 62 yesterday was hands down one of the best rounds of golf I have seen in the past 10 years. The future of golf is here.

Comment

• It might just be. Tiger was 21 when he won his first major, just sayin'. The Open Championship is at St. Andrews this year; that would be one helluva story if he pulled off the feat. Anything is possible with this kid's talent, much like what was said about Tiger during his beginnings.

Comment

• Rory plus Ryo's 58 made it a great day for the youth of golf on Sunday

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Rory is my new favorite golfer because he's Irish.

Comment

• I finally broke 100 yesterday. It was a really easy course, but it was a 94. I'll take it.

Comment

• nice work. i love breaking milestones because it just pushes you towards the next milestone. 94 is low enough that youll be striving to break 90 by the end of the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                              nice work. i love breaking milestones because it just pushes you towards the next milestone. 94 is low enough that youll be striving to break 90 by the end of the summer.
                              Oh, definitely. Best way to get better and shave off strokes is by improving your putting. I think all great golfers know that, but I'm starting to see it for myself as a young golfer; it's the most difficult part of the game for a good reason because of the proficiency that's required at all times, and the same goes for anything under 100 yards, as I see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                                nice work. i love breaking milestones because it just pushes you towards the next milestone. 94 is low enough that youll be striving to break 90 by the end of the summer.
                                Thanks, I hope you're right. I don't have the time it would take to be a single digit capper anytime soon, but it would be nice to get out of the 30s.

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                                Oh, definitely. Best way to get better and shave off strokes is by improving your putting. I think all great golfers know that, but I'm starting to see it for myself as a young golfer; it's the most difficult part of the game for a good reason because of the proficiency that's required at all times, and the same goes for anything under 100 yards, as I see it.
                                My putting and short game was a big part of it. I was reading putts a lot better and my pitching and bump-and-run shots were more consistent. I wish I could say it's hard work paying off but honestly I haven't been practicing the short game that much.

I didn't hit many "great" shots, I just minimized my blow-up holes. In a normal round I will usually have a few holes where I hit a few out of bounds ( or pitch over the green, or 3 putt from 10 feet, or shank the ball 10 yards...) and rack up 10+ strokes. This time I just kept the ball in play and hit more consistently.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information