Canoe Tripping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canoe Tripping

I just got back from my summer job as a canoe tripper at camp and I am wondering if anyone else shares an interest in canoe tripping or hiking. I've only been to Algonquin, Temagami and Killarney but I hope to toto other places to trip this year.

Any suggestions on where to go?

Went canoeing last summer with my friends a few times. They always would lose something. Shirt, sandals, toe nails, sun glasses. I never lost anything. Great fun.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

I like Kayaking.

Comment

I plan on taking a canoe down one of the rivers that goes to the coast before I die. I know that if I get on the Brazos near College Station, it's about 400 nautical miles to the coast. I am told it can easily me made in under a week if you don't stop on shore very often.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I tripped on a canoe ride once. I thought that's what this thread was about. I can say I'm a little disappointed

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
            I just got back from my summer job as a canoe tripper at camp and I am wondering if anyone else shares an interest in canoe tripping or hiking. I've only been to Algonquin, Temagami and Killarney but I hope to toto other places to trip this year.

Any suggestions on where to go?
            isn't there a place on lakeshore?

Comment

I like kayaking.
              I went last year on the Genesee River in Letchworth State Park (NY)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                I tripped on a canoe ride once. I thought that's what this thread was about. I can say I'm a little disappointed
                you bastard, you stole my joke. damn you fischy!
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Real men kayak on the ocean.

Comment

Went on a canoe trip about a month ago. Was fun times. Drank a lot of beer.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information