Usain Bolt is ungodly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    Hmmmm, maybe. Someone should find out the meaning of the name Usain.
    ************.answers.com/Q/Usain_what_does_it_mean

Apparently Wikipedi-a is a censored word.

Usain in Arabic means "Good Boy" or "Good Looking Boy". Asafa (somewhere in Africa) means "Rise to the Occasion". It should be noted however that Jamaicans have no problem inventing names; especially girl names.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
      So in 5 years when it comes out that he was juiced up when he did it, will anyone be shocked?
      No I wouldn't. I really hope that isn't the case, but track and field has had many doping problems this decade to be overlooked. Most guys who have run sub 9.8 100m have tested positive for some type of PED. I'm hoping that he's legit, but it's not entirely out of the question that he's on something.
      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

I think he is eating his Wheaties.
        Originally posted by njx9
        i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
          So in 5 years when it comes out that he was juiced up when he did it, will anyone be shocked?
          They test at the events, now. At least that is what they were saying on the broadcast.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Yeah it's stupid but, I just want to see him on a football field running some fly routes. Just once. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              Yeah it's stupid but, I just want to see him on a football field running some fly routes. Just once. haha.
              we all thought about it

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
              - Corner or Wideout in the first
              - No reaching
              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Bolt is abusing God's cheat code. No one should be that fast
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
                  we all thought about it
                  Yeah you're not a fan if you've never thought of Jay Cutler(before he was traded) dropping back and throwing a deep bomb to the guy 12 yards behind the coverage.

That's usually when I creamed my pants.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Scary thing is he's still very young and he can get faster. The man is just a freak of nature. I agree with Ghetto, if he has a chance to have a year of training without injury, who knows what he's capable of. 19.00? 9.3 100M?

******* crazy.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                      Scary thing is he's still very young and he can get faster. The man is just a freak of nature. I agree with Ghetto, if he has a chance to have a year of training without injury, who knows what he's capable of. 19.00? 9.3 100M?

******* crazy.
                      I think a 19 flat 200 is much more reachable than a 9.3 100. With his 200 I see so many more places where he could improve. First would be conditioning. If he can get into running 400's with regularity it would give him that finishing kick in the last 20 meters that right now he has to fight to. Then there are the minor tweaks like getting out of the blocks and hugging closer to the inside of his lane on the turn. I really think sub 19.10 is very possible for him. Shaving more time off his 100 will be tough to do. I'll never rule out anything with Bolt though, lol. I honestly though don't think he's juicing. He was already fast as hell as a 20 year old and as he got taller and filled out his body he just took a step into a whole new galaxy. He's great for the sport of track and field. Jamaica now though is clearly the king of sprints on both the men and women's side of the field.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

honestly, he could probably run a 43 second 400 pretty easily if he worked at it. We may be witnessing the greatest runner since prefontaine. The worst part is, the sports America used to dominate are being taken over by other countries because their best athletes all play that sport. Think about it. If you are an amazing athlete in america, you dont run track and field, you go play football or basketball, not soccer. We have come to a point in society where we forget about the truest of all forms of athletic competition until Justin Gatlin starts pumping the juice and breaking world records. Why isnt Jeffrey Demps, a 10.0 18 year old a couple years a go running track anymore? Football. Why isnt the fastest 300 hurdler in high school history running the quarter hurdles? Football. You can't honestly tell me Calvin Johnson would not be a sub 10 100 runner if he worked at it. But lets face it, until Track and Field blows up more in America, we will start to lose at it. How many people in America know about the rivalry between Jeremy Wariner and LaShawn Merritt in the 400 meters? What about Trindon Holliday vs. Jacoby Ford in the NCAA 100 meter dash? And does anyone even know who Will Claye is?
                        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

The thing is, how can you compare the experience of playing in front of 80-90 thousand people every week. Also, there is the whole $$$$$ factor.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                            I think a 19 flat 200 is much more reachable than a 9.3 100. With his 200 I see so many more places where he could improve. First would be conditioning. If he can get into running 400's with regularity it would give him that finishing kick in the last 20 meters that right now he has to fight to. Then there are the minor tweaks like getting out of the blocks and hugging closer to the inside of his lane on the turn. I really think sub 19.10 is very possible for him. Shaving more time off his 100 will be tough to do. I'll never rule out anything with Bolt though, lol. I honestly though don't think he's juicing. He was already fast as hell as a 20 year old and as he got taller and filled out his body he just took a step into a whole new galaxy. He's great for the sport of track and field. Jamaica now though is clearly the king of sprints on both the men and women's side of the field.
                            And Bobsledding.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                              The thing is, how can you compare the experience of playing in front of 80-90 thousand people every week. Also, there is the whole $$$$$ factor.
                              I wasn't trying to imply that all. In fact I agree with you 100%. Idk, I think America needs to overhaul its MLS thing to a Multi-Nation thing, North America cities. And for track, I dont know how they could make that more popular, other than have it be professional and actually mean something. This race was in Germany. Why not put a temporary surface down in the LA Coliseum and sell tickets to it? I would love to go.
                              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

All time greatest athlete of our lifetime IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information