Adam Sheffter's ESPN Debut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    We have a network dedicated to the sport we all love. There is no need to watch ESPN.
    When your a poor college student stuck with ******* ******** ass Comcast, it's ESPN or bust for sports...so we don't all get that nice choice.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      When your a poor college student stuck with ******* ******** ass Comcast, it's ESPN or bust for sports...so we don't all get that nice choice.
      This is true. I have Cablevision and it doesn't look like we'll ever get NFL Network. ESPN has a monopoly on NFL coverage in my area.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I don't have NFLN so I'm stuck with ESPN so I'm glad to have Adam on there.

Comment

Hopefully ESPN will have online vids of all his segments like NFL.com did, because I'll probably miss it otherwise. I don't want to have to watch ESPN other than NFL and college football games.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I just noticed Sheffter was talking lol.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

I'm glad Scheffter is on ESPN now because I couldn't stand Mort at all. No idea why, but the guy bugged the **** out of me.

Problem is, I can't stand LaCanfora either, so I still have to deal with someone annoying on a daily basis.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                I couldn't stand Mort at all. No idea why, but the guy bugged the **** out of me
                Same here. I dont know why, but I ******* HATE Mort.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I think it's a lot of the ESPN personalities that bother me personally...it's like they all think they are gods gift to broadcasting and are the hands-down best at what they do.

I always got a chuckle when PFT would post something, then a few days later Mort or Jaws or someone from ESPN would "break" the story, lol.

Comment

La Canfora is a straight weenie.

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      Seriously, people still watch ESPN?
                      I only watch it for MNF.

And I love Gruden. Tirrico is cool. And I HATE Jaworski. How many times do I have to listen to a chipmunk tell me "its a quarterback driven league"?
                      I want a sig.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                        exactly my thoughts. He is not bad, but u just cant like the guy
                        I don't like him but he's informative and that's what they're paying him to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          Same here. I dont know why, but I ******* HATE Mort.

They hired AS to do actual reporting on NFL news, so Mort can get back to his fulltime job as the NFL gossip columnist.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                            They hired AS to do actual reporting on NFL news, so Mort can get back to his fulltime job as the NFL gossip columnist.
                            So true. Mort is just a professional rumor mongerer.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                              So true. Mort is just a professional rumor mongerer.
                              Ironic, since according to Al Davis, Sheffter is the rumor monger.
                              I want a sig.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
                                Ironic, since according to Al Davis, Sheffter is the rumor monger.
                                I don't know how Al even knows who Schefter is. He only watches soap-operas on TV and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know how to turn on a computer.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information