Athletes You Love that Everyone Else Hates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
    How does anyone like that piece of ****, Sean Avery?
    Granted, I'm a Devils fan but seriously?
    I wish they'd promote him more. Like I said earlier, controversy gets ratings, and the NHL's in no position to turn down ratings. Plus, some of his punishments have been bush league. Seriously? Six games for saying Dion Phaneuf's picking up Avery's sloppy seconds? Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      I wish they'd promote him more. Like I said earlier, controversy gets ratings, and the NHL's in no position to turn down ratings. Plus, some of his punishments have been bush league. Seriously? Six games for saying Dion Phaneuf's picking up Avery's sloppy seconds? Come on.
      In my opinion, that didn't warrant a suspension at all. I didn't mind that, though it was kind of funny actually but I hate the way he plays. With that said, when he's on the ice you know my eyes are glued to the screen.

Comment

Vick and Ocho.

Comment

BoneKrusher

Comment

Very fitting for today.

Comment

Comment

Thomas Edward Brady, Jr. and Philip Rivers

Comment

Orenthal James Simpson
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

as much as it hurts to watch sometimes...i cant stop loving him.

Comment

We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Maybe TO, I suppose, but at most I would say I like him well enough.

But it's the offseason, I could be forgetting stuff. Still, he's evolved into a much better teammate than he's given credit for.

Btw he is the master of the TD celebration, it was the wannabes that came after him who did the ridiculous **** than ruined everything. Steve Smith sitting on the ground and pretending he's in a row boat, stupid ass stuff. Nevermind dumbasses like Joe Horn.

Everything TO did was great though.

And this just might be probably my favorite TD celebration of all time, finally found video of it:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...und-the-League

That is well thought and hilarious.
                        Last edited by Geo; 08-18-2009, 11:39 AM.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                          Maybe TO, I suppose, but at most I would say I like him well enough.

But it's the offseason, I could be forgetting stuff. Still, he's evolved into a much better teammate than he's given credit for.

Btw he is the master of the TD celebration, it was the wannabes that came after him who did the ridiculous **** than ruined everything. Steve Smith sitting on the ground and pretending he's in a row boat, stupid ass stuff. Nevermind dumbasses like Joe Horn.

Everything TO did was great though.

And this just might be probably my favorite TD celebration of all time, finally found video of it:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...und-the-League

That is well thought and hilarious.
                          Smith in the rowboat is definitely the lowest moment in touchdown celebration history.

Comment

Sonny Bill Williams, Rugby. Most of the people that hate him are fans of that god awful rugby league. He switched codes and plays the real man sport: Rugby Union.

Sebastien Chabal, Rugby. Everyone hates him because he's French and almost broke Richie McCaw in half in the world cup. He's tough as nails and one of my favorite rugby players.

Vilimoni Delasau, Rugby. Everyone hates him because he smokes weed and beats up opposing teams' fans. But when he's on.. he's one of the best wingers in the world.

Comment

I just thought of someone: Shannon Sharpe. I liked him as a loudmouth player and I like him as a pre/postgame guy.

I also really like Michael Irvin as a pre/postgame guy.
                              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                                Sebastien Chabal, Rugby. Everyone hates him because he's French and almost broke Richie McCaw in half in the world cup. He's tough as nails and one of my favorite rugby players.
                                I'm scared just looking at a picture of that guy....

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information