No announcement yet.

Athletes You Love that Everyone Else Hates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I typed in "most hated athletes" into Google, and he was on several lists.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

**** Ronaldo. God I ******* hate him.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
        This.......

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
          He's a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
            I typed in "most hated athletes" into Google, and he was on several lists.
            Wow.. Learn something new everyday. I had no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
              Who here hates Ray Lewis? Show yourselves you moronic ingrates! hahahha
              I can't stand Ray Lewis, he's trash IMO that deserves to be in prison.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Comment

After today I definitely have to say Brett Favre is a piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                    Maybe he does.. But he's definitely cleaned up and been on the straight and narrow since. I have never met someone (in person) that hates Ray Lewis. Weird ay?

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                      How is he trash because his friends killed someone and in the heat of the moment he let them in his limo and helped them? hmmm sounds like a good friend with bad friends to me. He might have deserved to go to jail but IMO everything he does outside of the NFL makes up for that. He is one of the most humble guys and he is not selfish with anything. He helps out a lot of young guys in the NFL through their careers. I would just like to hear your thoughts.
                      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                      Just let it go RWO.
                      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post

Seconded.. Thirded.. Fourthed.. Fifthed.. One Hundreded!

Comment

• Manny, I really liked him in Boston just because he seemed like he was having a ton of fun out there and then he was traded to LA so I liked him even more and then about a month ago I went to a Dodgers game, 7th inning Manny Pinch hits for a grandslam off the first pitch on his bobble head night, it was amazing the stadium went WILD. Manny is now my favorite baseball player BY a wide margin.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                              Seconded.. Thirded.. Fourthed.. Fifthed.. One Hundreded!
                              x2 of whatever Yay just said.

Comment

• One of the toughest, grittiest, hardest working players ever. As a player, you gotta give respect to the Worm.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information