Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full XBox 32 Team NFLDC Madden Challenge Trash Talk Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    everyone sucks. but me. im cool.


    RIP, Sean Taylor.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
      Santonio holmes will eat your feces
      There fixed it for ya...

      Comment


      • #18
        You guys really think you can stop James Casey in the Wildcat? NO!


        Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

        Comment


        • #19
          I'd like to say I'm gonna beat all your asses, but I'm the Buccaneers...

          Comment


          • #20
            Legend Killer how does it feel knowing your going to start the season 0-1?
            R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by crites09 View Post
              Legend Killer how does it feel knowing your going to start the season 0-1?
              I'm the Broncos, so expectations are probably low, lol. Besides, the thing I'm most looking forward to is the crazy awesome off-season and draft with everyone, should be epic. Whenever we get going, we'll see what I got for ya I guess. I still don't know who I'm gonna start at QB: Orton or Simms. I've got a good idea, but I was hoping we'd have preseason to figure that out, lol.
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

              Comment


              • #22
                Anyone up for a friendly game of madden?

                Comment


                • #23


                  Be prepared to get a good look at this guy...he'll be throwing more balls past you than a herd of transvestites!

                  BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                    I'm the Broncos, so expectations are probably low, lol. Besides, the thing I'm most looking forward to is the crazy awesome off-season and draft with everyone, should be epic. Whenever we get going, we'll see what I got for ya I guess. I still don't know who I'm gonna start at QB: Orton or Simms. I've got a good idea, but I was hoping we'd have preseason to figure that out, lol.
                    lol. Im just buggin.. come on man TRASH TALK!!!

                    Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                    Anyone up for a friendly game of madden?

                    Absolutesly I am.. my GT is crites09
                    R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by crites09 View Post
                      lol. Im just buggin.. come on man TRASH TALK!!!




                      Absolutesly I am.. my GT is crites09
                      lol, i know, I'm just not much of a trash talker. I guess I'm posting in the wrong thread, then. I'll give it a try............BRANDON MARSHALL WILL EAT YOUR *** ****, ************* LUNCH *****ES!!!

                      How was that? :)
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        haha... CHILD PLEASE
                        R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Chad Ocho Cinco will get 1800 yards and 20 TDs. Fact.
                          R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Well, Chad is going to have to do that in 15 weeks because he's not getting anything week 2 unless you toss him a garbage time touchdown down 30 when my backups are in. But, even then I'm not so sure he would be effective.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Child Please.. whose going to stop him? Champ Bailey? haha
                              R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by crites09 View Post
                                Child Please.. whose going to stop him? Champ Bailey? haha
                                Bengals play the Packers week 2. Charles Woodson, ever hear of him?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information