What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

I think its time to bring this thread back. Whatever pisses you off, makes you want to punch it in the face or you just plain don't like can go here.

People always asking me for ciggerettes when I'm in the city really piss me off. Ciggerettes are not cheap as your broke ass already knows and if you can't afford them quit, and don't offer me a ******* quarter for one if I sold those bitches for 25 cents a pop that's only 5 dollars.

Brett Favre

Comment

I hate kids, especially around the age range of like 4-7, when they are always asking questions...

I'm at an age right now, where I don't want to have kids till I'm like 30...

I just want to punch every single kid that is loud and annoying in the head

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Dress code policy at my job. Some asshole complained today that my Jimi Hendrix t-shirts insinuates drug use. So now I'm not allowed to wear t-shirts to work anymore...........

Comment

Originally posted by JFLO View Post
          I hate kids, especially around the age range of like 4-7, when they are always asking questions...

Yeah kids suck...but I hate old people worst of all, they smell of Bengay, they can't drive, can't hear, they **** and piss themselves, and no I would not like any hard candy you wrinkly old waiting to die have no idea where your at ******* dinosaur.

Comment

Dudes who think that the gym is a place to hang out and look cool. "Hey, asshole, why do you have your phone on you? If you want to chat to that ********** on the other line, GTFO the bench that I would like to use."

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by JFLO View Post

Oh no.. thats not even the worst age range. I'd say around 2 would be the worst. Ages 9-12 is where kids think they're the ****. I would love to see you in my family. I'm constantly surrounded by kids (siblings, nephews, nieces, cousins, etc.)

Comment

I don't like when people correct my grammar. It just bugs me.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

The terms Epic, Win, and Fail or any combination of the three.

Comment

Jerry Jones' $250 preseason tickets

Comment

train delays

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                      - Corner or Wideout in the first
                      - No reaching
                      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                        Jerry Jones' $250 preseason tickets
                        I see someone remembers my post on that. Don't forget another $80 for parking.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Smelly vaginas

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                            The terms Epic, Win, and Fail or any combination of the three.
                            This post is so full on win. Any other opinion is an epic fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              I see someone remembers my post on that. Don't forget another $80 for parking.
                              It's forever embedded in my mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information