What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    That's because nobody in El Paso has a driver's license, insurance, or anything of the sort.
    Thats probably true. They are also most likely here illegally as well. Most of the license plates on cars in El Paso have "Chihuahua" on it since they bought it in Juarez.

Comment

• Stupid people. No names, but I just had to stop typing mid-rant responding to something in the NFL main section. Took a few deep breaths and decided just to unsubscribe to the thread. I seriously would have just up and fought that guy in real life. Punches would have been thrown.......I'd put him on my ignore list, but people still quote the guys you've ignored forcing you to read their stupidity anyway.

I'm chill now.

Comment

• I've done that several times.. where i just say "**** this" and stop mid-rant and storm off. I know it's just the internet but god damn sometimes people are so stupid and annoying.

Comment

• nut up BeerBaron, you say enough stupid **** to provoke Lion and Michigan fans. Its the ******* internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            I've done that several times.. where i just say "**** this" and stop mid-rant and storm off. I know it's just the internet but god damn sometimes people are so stupid and annoying.
            Yeah. It's hard sometimes to stop. I'm like 99% non-violent...it's really hard to get me going, but when it happens, it can be get real bad real fast. Just gotta tell yourself that it's just some nut on the internet...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
              nut up BeerBaron, you say enough stupid **** to provoke Lion and Michigan fans. Its the ******* internet.
              Yeah, but most of the time anymore, I do it just to make fun of Brodeur. I'm unhappy as a football fan overall that Stafford keeps getting hurt. And I don't like teams who stay sucky for a long time in any sport....so I want to see them improve.

...Just never against the Bears....

Comment

• Work, grinds my gears.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                Originally posted by fenikz
                we all hate you

Comment

• Roommate(s)......listen I am not the best roommate either. But I am a pretty easy guy to understand...if ur nice to me and respect me and my space, I will do the same. If u are a dick and/or ***** to me and don't respect my space, I will piss on ur side of the bedroom if u piss me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                    While we're on the topic of Texas, Garrett Gilbert grinds my gears. I hate him almost as much as I hated Nick Sheridan.
                    I ******* love Garrett Gilbert! ;D

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    If they lose to aTm though..
                    We'll blow it, we always do.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MetSox17
                      If they lose to aTm though..

We'll blow it, we always do.

No they won't, Mack Brown is the Aggies' 12th Man.

Comment

• Bengals fans who somehow remain convinced that Carson Palmer is still good.

Comment

Bengals fans who somehow remain convinced that Carson Palmer is still good.
                          dude, he would have been money in the playoffs if he wasnt injured. ;D

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            dude, he would have been money in the playoffs if he wasnt injured. ;D
                            And their offense will be better once they replace TO's 100 catches and double digit touchdowns. Because then the offense will flow through Shipley and Gresham and they won't hang him out to dry!

Comment

And their offense will be better once they replace TO's 100 catches and double digit touchdowns. Because then the offense will flow through Shipley and Gresham and they won't hang him out to dry!
                              what grinds my gears is the idea that the Bengals arent that bad. They need to lose Carson and Ocho. TO's problem is that, at 37, he cannot break tackles any more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                what grinds my gears is the idea that the Bengals arent that bad. They need to lose Carson and Ocho. TO's problem is that, at 37, he cannot break tackles any more.
                                Yeah, Ocho cares more about Twitter and Black Ops than playing football right now...not the best career move once you're past thirty.

Carson, though, is just ******* terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information