What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    Listening to "casual" fans talk about their football teams. It takes everything I have to not explode in a frenzy to correct some of the insane things they are saying.
    Yea, definitely this.

"Dude, lemme tell you why the Redskins aren't good this year. They don't practice as much as other teams."

****ing kill me already.

And I'm not done with Palmer yet.

Give Peyton 2 freelancers, 3 undrafted FAs on the line, and a #1 back who can't block to save his life and he won't very special either.

^Thanks BK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengalsrz View Post
      Yea, definitely this.

"Dude, lemme tell you why the Redskins aren't good this year. They don't practice as much as other teams."

****ing kill me already.

And I'm not done with Palmer yet.

Give Peyton 2 freelancers, 3 undrafted FAs on the line, and a #1 back who can't block to save his life and he won't very special either.
      I honestly think he would be. But yeah i get your point

Comment

• My wife spending the day at the coffee shop/gym/mall and then coming home and saying she's exhausted.

Comment

• Money that doesn't face the same way.

Comment

• Storm drains.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• People who always have to have music on in the car.

We're going on a five minute trip to Taco Bell, do you really need to spend five minutes sorting through your iPod for such a short car-ride?
              Just play me, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
                We're going on a five minute trip to Taco Bell, do you really need to spend five minutes sorting through your iPod for such a short car-ride?
                Yes, yes I do.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Hell yes. Can't drive without music.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                  02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  we all hate you

Comment

• BOS grinds my gears.

Comment

• If I'm on a 5 minute trip WITH A FRIEND, I won't play music. Otherwise, I'm playing music no matter the distance.

^Thanks BK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        Yes, yes I do.
                        Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                        Hell yes. Can't drive without music.
                        Agree 100%. If there is time for even one song, the music go's on.

Originally posted by Bengalsrz View Post
                        If I'm on a 5 minute trip WITH A FRIEND, I won't play music. Otherwise, I'm playing music no matter the distance.
                        I especially played music when driving friends around. Many didn't like my kind of music, so I'd try to pick things they might like out of my music to show it wasn't all "bad."

Comment

• Yeah, I've noticed this as a problem. I always want to have music on in my car, but sometimes I have trouble deciding, so I'll sit there for a minute or so figuring out what I want to listen to, even if it's a short drive.

It frustrates me, though. Sometimes it's just better to pick something and go with it. But yeah, I need music on the drive. Once I forgot my iPod and I had like a 10 minute drive I needed to make, and it threw me off. Had to stick an old CD in and it still wasn't right.

Side question for iPod users: Does anyone use shuffle? I don't at all - I pick out what I want to listen to. Also, what do you do more - pick your music from the album list or the artist list? I always did the album until I found out that that was a weird thing to do, but I still do it more.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I'll shuffle playlists or albums, but never my entire iPod. I'd probably have crashed 5 times over if I hand picked every single song....

Comment

• see that's because I'm a badass

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Being forced to type in a word verification that is actually very hard to read, even for people with perfectly fine vision.

I just registered a new g-mail account and got the word wrong six time before finally nailing it.
                                Just play me, baby

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information