No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working at Accuweather during a snow storm. I worked here part time as a graphics artist and editor for 4 years part time during college, and now I'm full time customer service and everybody on the planet is calling wanting to know **** about the storm....

This is bad time to be thrown to the fire, and my trainer is trainer another even newer person so attention is divided and I've people calling from ABC News in NY and all kinds of other places looking for important people and **** is hitting the fan............gahhh!!

And then when I do have little breaks in the action and want to look online, my favorite sites aren't putting anything new up and message boards are being dead so I either sit here bored as hell or I get totally fried from being insanely busy as hell.

I'd love a happy medium right about now...

Comment

• I dont know how many people can relate...but I hate when people at work say..."Are we having fun yet?" Dude, I here idiots say this line about 10 times in a normal day. ******* annoying. It's like the "I think somebody has a case of the Monday's" line. grrrr.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• I work at baskin robbins, and we got free samples there and ****. I try to give everyone a taste. When I ask what they want to taste, Every other customer that walks in says one of each (we got like 40 flavors). And they think that is the funniest ****, like I haven't heard that before. Seriously I hear it about 50 times a day, at least. It's sorta funny how I can always predict that they will say that and then pretend to laugh with them.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          I dont know how many people can relate...but I hate when people at work say..."Are we having fun yet?" Dude, I here idiots say this line about 10 times in a normal day. ******* annoying. It's like the "I think somebody has a case of the Monday's" line. grrrr.
          Homophones, what can be done?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
            Homophones, what can be done?
            I enjoy that we are developing our own memes.... "__________ what can be done?" and "Convert him to pass rusher because he'll know what the QB is thinking" are awesome.

Comment

• Wikileaks being under a cyber attack from China and currently down grinds my gears.

Comment

• ESPN grinds my gears. Yesterday they had something like the video the Jets don't want the Patriots to see: How to stop Mark Sanchez. ESPN, every1 know u are in the tank for Boston teams. No shock since ur biggest jackass, Bill Simmons is from there. However, why do u run **** like that? It pisses me off. Do u have tape of how to beat the other 31 teams? Will u show them? My guess: prolly not.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                  ESPN grinds my gears. Yesterday they had something like the video the Jets don't want the Patriots to see: How to stop Mark Sanchez. ESPN, every1 know u are in the tank for Boston teams. No shock since ur biggest jackass, Bill Simmons is from there. However, why do u run **** like that? It pisses me off. Do u have tape of how to beat the other 31 teams? Will u show them? My guess: prolly not.
                  If any team has to rely on ESPN to tell them how to beat an opponent, that team should be going 0-16 every year.

Anything a segment like that could show probably isn't even a fraction of what the Patriots are studying.

Comment

• The NCAA grinds my gears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      The NCAA grinds my gears.
                      Just do not try to apply anything resembling logic, reason or common sense to anything NCAA related, and you should be just fine. It's how I survive.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        Wikileaks being under a cyber attack from China and currently down grinds my gears.
                        So that's why I couldn't access it lol. I finally decided to check it out but I couldn't. Idiots...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• gah. Spelling error. I hate you guys.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• North Korea

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                            Originally posted by fenikz
                            we all hate you

Comment

• The starting times for sporting events.

Stop saying you are going to start at 7, then have 20 mins of pregame starting at 7 following a 30 minute pre-pregame show.

Comment

• People who feel the need to drive 5-10 below the speed limit.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information