Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    Pleeeaaaassseeee
    This place will badly blow up.....I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut and everyone would start fighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      This place will badly blow up.....I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut and everyone would start fighting.
      Who said that's a bad thing? This place needs a little edge to it.

Then again, everyone is too sensitive and take everything so ******* personally. You can't even say anything bad about a player without that team's fans running to his aid like you were just insulting their mother.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
        Who said that's a bad thing? This place needs a little edge to it.

Then again, everyone is too sensitive and take everything so ******* personally. You can't even say anything bad about a player without that team's fans running to his aid like you were just insulting their mother.
        Exactly....we don't need that here. I wouldn't be able to contain myself and would let a certain side of the political situation know how much I'd like to send them all over over a cliff in a flaming bus but it's for the best that we don't talk about....

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
          still no. ....
          Notice i didnt choose sides.

Comment

Exactly....we don't need that here. I wouldn't be able to contain myself and would let a certain side of the political situation know how much I'd like to send them all over over a cliff in a flaming bus but it's for the best that we don't talk about....
            I want everyone driven off a cliff in a flaming bus and Julian Assange deified. The world would be quiet. And happy.

Comment

Which side? The rational side with a positive vision for the future or the side stuck on useless partisianship and divisive pandering to their party's extreme minority for the sake of getting more money? All while ignoring their constituents?

Inflammatory AND vague. I win.

Comment

i will seriously kill all of you.
                Death threats really grind my gears....

On a serious one though, people who call into the customer service of a company that employs several hundred people and ask for a person by first name, then act miffed when you ask them for a last name, really grind my gears. There are many Daves, Bobs and Johns here.....don't be pissed when I ask you for a last name dammit.

Comment

Death threats really grind my gears....

On a serious one though, people who call into the customer service of a company that employs several hundred people and ask for a person by first name, then act miffed when you ask them for a last name, really grind my gears. There are many Daves, Bobs and Johns here.....don't be pissed when I ask you for a last name dammit.
                  You what really grinds my gears, when I call customer service and ask for a specific employee by their name and then I get attitude from the person on the other end. You work there you should know Bob damn it!

Comment

• Originally posted by MassNole View Post
                    You what really grinds my gears, when I call customer service and ask for a specific employee by their name and then I get attitude from the person on the other end. You work there you should know Bob damn it!
                    There are like 15 Bob's here out of several hundred employees.....you need to be more specific! And I don't give them attitude while on the line...only afterward when I've put them on hold while I try and get ahold the "Bob" they want....

Comment

• Let's go Politics!

Comment

i will seriously kill all of you.
                        kill us with kindness, you big cuddly bear!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

this day has been the most disturbing day of my life.
                          You have my full and undivided attention.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Do it. Nothing better than getting lit on the job.

Comment

it's been suggested to me that as long as i don't kiss tebow everything's cool. i've been a teddy bear.
                              Both thanks to me.

Originally posted by njx9
                              i keep seeing sarf out of the corner of my eye.
                              I see him in the face of every child.

someone on the phone told me that her daughter is single.
                              is the daughter hot?

i've been drinking a beer at work since 9am. well. i've been drinking beers. and sorting out whether we ought to get a fifth of jack.
                              What do you do that let's you booze at work. I am in the wrong field.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                What do you do that let's you booze at work. I am in the wrong field.
                                It can be any job if you're creative and sneaky enough to do it....

Just load up your coffee thermos with the liquor of your choice...people will think you're just sipping your hot coffee. Make it mint schnapps and people won't even be able to tell by your breath.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information