No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watching people have sex in front of you is almost as exciting as fapping in the mirror
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• What grinds my gears is the taste of this damn Nyquil. Yuggghhhh!

Head cold started in the head, working its way south even as I post. Just ******* love having a head cold for Christmas

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
        What grinds my gears is the taste of this damn Nyquil. Yuggghhhh!

Head cold started in the head, working its way south even as I post. Just ******* love having a head cold for Christmas
        if you drink enough NyQuil, you can't taste it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I know people for whom Nyquil is a recreational drug. According to one of them, it works in 2 stage: a "knock you out" stage and a "peaceful" stage that helps you stay asleep.

They chug a bottle, then force themselves through the "knock you out" stage and then it's basically like being high when you get to the peaceful stage.

I tried it once.....I gave up after like 15 minutes and just slept for like 10 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            I tried it once.....I gave up after like 15 minutes and just slept for like 10 hours.
            Same thing happened when I decided to give Drake a listen.

A new thing that's grinding my gears is, and maybe this is a NJ thing, people who get the state of NJ (as seen on the map) tattooed on their side. I've seen 15 kids from my high school who have it. Granted it's the same quality of human that makes unnecessary bro puns and have various profile pictures of them holding Keystone Light, but still. . . . .
            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• the outline of Texas is a common tattoo here. I don't think it's a big deal.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I know a guy I went to school with who has the skyline of Pittsburgh tattooed across his back. He was showing it off while drunk when I was in NYC with him...

Comment

• Christmas songs grind my gears.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                  02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  we all hate you

Comment

• I wouldn't mind getting a tattoo representative of Buffalo. The standing buffalo as seen on the Bills' throwback helmets usually comes to mind. if people cared enough, there'd be a slew of buffalo jokes right about now.

Comment

• Wrapping presents.

Since when does the bag I got from the store not serve the same purpose?

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                        Wrapping presents.

Since when does the bag I got from the store not serve the same purpose?
                        I said I was going to do that last year and my mom volunteered to wrap my presents for me. Laziness win.

Comment

• Women have a lobe of their brain dedicated to this task, which, explains a great deal if you think about it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                            I said I was going to do that last year and my mom volunteered to wrap my presents for me. Laziness win.
                            Lucky bastard. If I don't wrap presents, I don't get any.

Seriously, for birthdays, my brother and I just hand each other what we bought in the bags they came in.

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                            Women have a lobe of their brain dedicated to this task, which, explains a great deal if you think about it.
                            Seriously, how do women get soooo ******* excited over wrapping ****? And obsessed over how perfect it looks, when it's going to be ripped off anyway? Mine are always hack jobs because I don't give ****, and sometimes involve 2-3 separate wrapping papers.

Comment

• I don't mind wrapping presents. Gets me excited for everyone being together to open them. Just work on it slowly while watching a Sabres game or something, feeling proud when I do one that doesn't look completely terrible. Which is often, so suck it.

Comment

• I never wrapped a present in my life. Doesn't feel manish.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                we all hate you

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information