No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh and not to steerr this topic off topic. the falcons' draft philosophy grinds my gears. and the success of the piece of **** that is called mark sanchez more than grinds my gears.

Comment

• My parents finally got the internet. Sure enough, this event leads to *5* IT calls to me while I'm at work.

"I really can't talk now..."
      "It will only take a second!... how do we turn this on?"
      "*slams phone into head*"
      "What was that?"

Comment

• How English people pronounce lieutenant, "leftenant." GAH!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
          How English people pronounce lieutenant, "leftenant." GAH!!!!
          How North Americans who like soccer get on your case for saying soccer instead of football. "It's called football!" Well do you call a toilet a loo and an elevator a lift? Those people are assholes.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Last edited by Quailman; 01-17-2011, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• My university telling me I have to wait until the day before classes for them to process my loans so I can actually pick my classes, only for them to not be open today when I still haven't gotten my loans. I'm pretty pissed.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                How North Americans who like soccer get on your case for saying soccer instead of football. "It's called football!" Well do you call a toilet a loo and an elevator a lift? Those people are assholes.
                well you do play the ball with the foot.

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                  And what goes on feet? Socks... therefore Soccer. Perfect.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                    Yeah I understand the reasoning, and you're European so I would expect you to call it football in every day life, my problem is with people who are from North American and cherrypick European uses of words, and then when you say it's called soccer they say "ohhhh well herp they play with their feet derp." Yeah well here it's called soccer. Same goes for any North American who goes to Europe and hears a group of Europeans saying football and then insists on making them call it soccer.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• I'm a big soccer fan and if I ever heard an American (or Canadian I guess) tell me I'm supposed to call it football....I'd probably punch them in the face.

Btw, do most people realize soccer has just become the commonly used term that actually came from Association Football? Soccer is actually probably more accurate than just saying football. Soccer actually is referencing Association Football, which is the proper term. Football is a type of game that has many styles, including rugby, Aussie rules, etc.

Comment

• Putting on boxers backwards while dressing in the dark, then looking for the fly that isn't there later can be an awkward & gear-grinding experience.

Comment

• People who incorrectly attribute quotes to you and when you call them out on it, it's, "well, okay, you didn't really say that," or some other dumb answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                            People who incorrectly attribute quotes to you and when you call them out on it, it's, "well, okay, you didn't really say that," or some other dumb answer.
                            Like when you told me you loved me?

EDIT: by the way, mocking Gabbert to San Francisco has got to be the most annoying thing about all these mocks people are doing. Real ******* original guys. Maybe you can give KC an O-lineman over Eric Berry, too.
                            Last edited by Brent; 01-17-2011, 07:12 PM.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Reading a book about Ancient Egypt by a British guy and he keeps using "colour" and "artefact".....grinding my gears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                Like when you told me you loved me?
                                I loved you, I love you and I always will love you.

<333

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information