No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When girls wear leggings despite the fact that they have neither the hips nor the legs to be wearing them successfully. Less than 5% of the female population can pull off this look.

Comment

• Pyramid schemes.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• people using the only free weight squat rack at my gym to do curls

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• Stupid Facebook status updates

And Twitter

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• People who when talking about their wife/whatever being pregnant say "We're pregnant"

no, yo ***** is pregnant not you.

Its worse when the girl does it though

Comment

• The fact that I am overqualified for any job that is actually attainable, at the moment, is pretty upsetting. I am just looking for a part time job until the spring, when I start my student teaching. Instead, I get passed over for some asshole with just as much or less experience because he doesnt have a college degree. I am not asking for more money than is being offered, so what's the ******* deal?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                Failure... its the worst

Yet ... you're a Raiders fan. HA see what I did there? eh?

I'm well aware the irony of me saying this being a Lions fan.
                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  The fact that I am overqualified for any job that is actually attainable, at the moment, is pretty upsetting. I am just looking for a part time job until the spring, when I start my student teaching. Instead, I get passed over for some asshole with just as much or less experience because he doesnt have a college degree. I am not asking for more money than is being offered, so what's the ******* deal?
                  I'm right in the same boat. It ******* frustrating.
                  Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    The fact that I am overqualified for any job that is actually attainable, at the moment, is pretty upsetting. I am just looking for a part time job until the spring, when I start my student teaching. Instead, I get passed over for some asshole with just as much or less experience because he doesnt have a college degree. I am not asking for more money than is being offered, so what's the ******* deal?

I <3 u brenty brent but lol

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                    Too bad it's probably not worth much right now.

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    Not true, companies like to hire recent grads because they can pay us crap since we're desperate for jobs. Also, I am doing my teacher's certification so I am not worried about jobs at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                      Flaking. Especially last minute.

3 friends of mine who live at my college (45 minute drive), I was supposed to visit today and hang out with for the weekend, mostly just saturday. Talked about it like a month ago and planned it for sure like a week and a half ago. I get off work, come home and pack all my stuff and get ready to go. Just as am I about to step out the door, I get a text message from Friend 1 saying "Friend 2 and Friend 3 are going home for the weekend and I have some stuff to do with a band tomorrow."
                      oh. don't even get me started. i can't stand people breaking commitments like that. no common courtesy and no realization that people were counting on them. i've stopped being friends with people over crap like this. if ya might not be able to do something, say 'maybe'. i can take it. but, don't say. "yes" and then suddenly remember it's not gonna work out.

i started a fantasy football league with some friends. none of them are specifically unreliable, but whenever we've all done something, at least one person was a late scratch. so, draft is tomorrow. at my house. and i know. i just know that somebody is gonna call and decide they can't make it. leaving me with 20 brats and 9 people for a fantasy draft. i'm seriously getting pre-emptively angry over this.

because it's not the flaking that angers me, but the predictability of the flaking. ya mention an idea to someone and they give ya an unenthusiastic "yes." maybe because they were too chickenshit to say no, or maybe it just sounded like a good idea at the time. but, i can always tell when i'm gonna have to re-confirm and hand-hold until the event or i'm gonna get the "uh. yeah, the wife has some friends in town, so we're gonna hang out with them..." right before i was counting on getting out of the house for the first time in weeks of my satisfying, allthough sometimes socially boring life as a young parent.

Comment

• If I'm taking a dump in the leftward of three stalls, and people go into the middle one, the one right next to me, when the rightward one is open.

have some decency ppl

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                          If I'm taking a dump in the leftward of three stalls, and people go into the middle one, the one right next to me, when the rightward one is open.

have some decency ppl
                          same for urinals
                          i hate even numbers of urinals

Comment

• Originally posted by drowe View Post
                            oh. don't even get me started. i can't stand people breaking commitments like that. no common courtesy and no realization that people were counting on them. i've stopped being friends with people over crap like this. if ya might not be able to do something, say 'maybe'. i can take it. but, don't say. "yes" and then suddenly remember it's not gonna work out.

i started a fantasy football league with some friends. none of them are specifically unreliable, but whenever we've all done something, at least one person was a late scratch. so, draft is tomorrow. at my house. and i know. i just know that somebody is gonna call and decide they can't make it. leaving me with 20 brats and 9 people for a fantasy draft. i'm seriously getting pre-emptively angry over this.

because it's not the flaking that angers me, but the predictability of the flaking. ya mention an idea to someone and they give ya an unenthusiastic "yes." maybe because they were too chickenshit to say no, or maybe it just sounded like a good idea at the time. but, i can always tell when i'm gonna have to re-confirm and hand-hold until the event or i'm gonna get the "uh. yeah, the wife has some friends in town, so we're gonna hang out with them..." right before i was counting on getting out of the house for the first time in weeks of my satisfying, allthough sometimes socially boring life as a young parent.
                            I feel you man, it's my number 1 pet peeve by far. And most of my friends do it, it's like making a commitment means nothing anymore. The only reason I'm still friends with them is because they follow through enough that I know they don't secretly hate me and bail because of that hatred.

I too though have been driven to absolutely hating someone just because of that crap. The worst is when someone cancels with a good reason, but reschedules and then they pick the new date. But then they cancel that, too. And then after you've cooled off from being super pissed about that, they schedule another day. And bail on that. Needless to say, I'm not friends with that person anymore.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Speaking of urinals.......I hate this more than almost anything: At the gym I go to some people shower after they workout or whatever and walk around totally naked. Not my thing, but I can live with it, its a locker room. What infuriates me is when i am taking a piss, fully clothed, and a naked guy (usually obese or old) comes right up to the urinal next to me. It is just the most uncomfortable 20 seconds ever. Nothings is more awkward. I just want to ask people sometimes: What the hell are you thinking?
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                                I feel you man, it's my number 1 pet peeve by far. And most of my friends do it, it's like making a commitment means nothing anymore. The only reason I'm still friends with them is because they follow through enough that I know they don't secretly hate me and bail because of that hatred.

I too though have been driven to absolutely hating someone just because of that crap. The worst is when someone cancels with a good reason, but reschedules and then they pick the new date. But then they cancel that, too. And then after you've cooled off from being super pissed about that, they schedule another day. And bail on that. Needless to say, I'm not friends with that person anymore.
                                and, conversely, i think i annoy my friends by being the polar opposite. i won't commit to anything until i KNOW it'll work for me. so, i annoy people be straddling the fence, but, hey, when i say i'll be there, i'll freakin' be there.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information