• Oh really?

Well this is awkward..

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      Oh really?

Well this is awkward..
      Don't tell Brent, but I love you more.

Comment

• I can share. MetSox isnt on the no **** list.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
          Like when you told me you loved me?

EDIT: by the way, mocking Gabbert to San Francisco has got to be the most annoying thing about all these mocks people are doing. Real ******* original guys. Maybe you can give KC an O-lineman over Eric Berry, too.
          Bulaga > Berry, amiright?

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Winter, worst ******* season out of the four, if there was a fifth season called ****, it would be a better season then winter.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
              Winter, worst ******* season out of the four, if there was a fifth season called ****, it would be a better season then winter.
              I had 2 degrees with a windchill well below zero last night. **** that ****. A little snow I can handle, but the bitter bitter cold is too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                I had 2 degrees with a windchill well below zero last night. **** that ****. A little snow I can handle, but the bitter bitter cold is too much.
                Seriously, it's been below zero for like the last week here, every time I go out the only thing I do is ***** about how much I hate winter.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• If it makes you feel better, in Minnesota it has been negative 10 to 20 for a few days. Air temp of -8

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                    If it makes you feel better, in Minnesota it has been negative 10 to 20 for a few days. Air temp of -8
                    There is a simple solution....move far away!

We had a professor at my school (Clarion University) which is up in the mountains of Western PA and usually gets some lake effect on top of the elevation, so it gets some nasty winter weather. Well, he said he moved to Clarion to avoid the harsh winters...

...and the whole class just stared blankly at him for a few moments as it was probably like -10 outside with 3 feet of snow frozen solid into ice on the ground...

And he then said he was from Minnesota, and suggested that we never move to Minnesota, and visit it only during the summer.

When Clarion, PA is an upgrade to your winter weather, you need to get the hell out of wherever it is you are from.

Comment

• the high here was 59 today.

I hate people who feel the need to make conversation with a stranger when it's silent.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• About the same here, Brent.

I hate that, too, Brent.

you're so cool, Brent.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                          There is a simple solution....move far away!

We had a professor at my school (Clarion University) which is up in the mountains of Western PA and usually gets some lake effect on top of the elevation, so it gets some nasty winter weather. Well, he said he moved to Clarion to avoid the harsh winters...

...and the whole class just stared blankly at him for a few moments as it was probably like -10 outside with 3 feet of snow frozen solid into ice on the ground...

And he then said he was from Minnesota, and suggested that we never move to Minnesota, and visit it only during the summer.

When Clarion, PA is an upgrade to your winter weather, you need to get the hell out of wherever it is you are from.
                          Yeah, it is cold as **** haha. Especially where I live, we are on top of a hill. So windy. But I do love cold. Just not this cold.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• Gets on my last damn nerve. When people start a post by saying "i've been saying this for ___ so long", or "i'm glad other people notice what i've known for ___ long".

ALL THE DAMN TIME

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              Gets on my last damn nerve. When people start a post by saying "i've been saying this for ___ so long", or "i'm glad other people notice what i've known for ___ long".

ALL THE DAMN TIME
                              To be fair, I have been saying about Polamalu being mortal for...._____ long.....

Sometimes when proven right, people just like to point it out. It's a good feeling. Try being right more often and you'll get to enjoy it too ;p

Comment

• I don't need to constantly point out to others how "right" i am to feel comfortable about my ability to judge a football player's skills.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information