What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
    This can't be true. Your angle of attack is just all wrong.
    You avi is just wrong.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
      I stand up to wipe.
      Large sigs grind my gears.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
        You avi is just wrong.

Hard to watch, but hard not to!

Comment

• What happened to the Simpsons really grinds my gears.

Where I work, we have 14 giant flatscreen TVs on the wall all to different channels, and the one I sit right under is usually on FOX. Well, they have a Simpsons rerun on it right now and it's the Frank "Grimey" Grimes episode...totally awesome episode. And one day last week they had the BeerBaron/Rex Banner episode and before that the Hank Scorpio episode. Some of the series all time classic episodes imo.

The sound isn't even on the TV but I'm totally distracted sitting here watching it and filling in the words in my head.

But last night while I was here, they had a "new" episode on.....and OMG, even without the words, it was just soooooo terrible and stupid.

The Simpsons should have ended ~2001/2002. Seems that everything since then has been an abomination and has hurt the series legacy. Kind of like what happened with Metallica....if they had stopped after ...And Justice For All they'd be an all time great band. Instead, they put out some garbage albums (St. Anger, ReLoad) and have tarnished their legacy.

FOX dragging out the Simpsons grinds my gears.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post

FOX dragging out the Simpsons grinds my gears.
            Wait a minute, I thought this was the forum that hated Family Guy?

(and Death Magnetic is actually a really good album)

Comment

Oh yea, I see that **** often. It's usually just a certain race. I refuse to name which one.
              Its because in that races country, they are taught to drive that way. Even though to me it makes no sense and is really dangerous. lol

Comment

Oh yea, I see that **** often. It's usually just a certain race. I refuse to name which one.
                Everyone knows you're talking about Asians. Probably almost always women as well. Now you know why AQ drove a bike.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                  Wait a minute, I thought this was the forum that hated Family Guy?

(and Death Magnetic is actually a really good album)
                  <blinks twice>

<blank stare>

Whatever faith in humanity I still had is just....gone.....

I have a theory that the entire band died in that bus crash, and were replaced with impostors who've come out with the crappy music of their albums since ...AJFA

Comment

<blinks twice>

<blank stare>

I have a theory that the entire band died in that bus crash, and were replaced with impostors who've come out with the crappy music of their albums since ...AJFA
                    I will give you that Load/Reload/St Anger are garbage. And besides a couple tunes, the Black album was meh. Take away the Unforgiven part 12 and the day i wouldnt come or whatever it is, death magnetic is actually not that bad.

Comment

I will give you that Load/Reload/St Anger are garbage. And besides a couple tunes, the Black album was meh. Take away the Unforgiven part 12 and the day i wouldnt come or whatever it is, death magnetic is actually not that bad.
                      Alright, I'll give you that it was better than Load/Reload/St. Anger and a portion of the Black Album.

But when you consider that it's the same band that gave us ...And Justice For All, Master of Puppets, and Ride the Lightning....well, it doesn't hold up. (Kill em All is solid, but it's a little rough..you can tell it was their initial album.)

Anyways, back on track...

It really grinds my gears when you've been listening to the same station on Pandora for a while and you get to that point where the songs it's choosing aren't even close to what you originally picked.

Case in point: Madonna coming up after about 4 hours of listening to the Tool station.

Comment

Alright, I'll give you that it was better than Load/Reload/St. Anger and a portion of the Black Album.

But when you consider that it's the same band that gave us ...And Justice For All, Master of Puppets, and Ride the Lightning....well, it doesn't hold up. (Kill em All is solid, but it's a little rough..you can tell it was their initial album.)
                        I remember waiting at a midnight opening at a record store to buy AJFA back in that summer in 1988. I had to buy it on cassette because I did not own a CD player yet because they were expensive.

Realizing how old I am grinds my gears. lol

Comment

I remember waiting at a midnight opening at a record store to buy AJFA back in that summer in 1988. I had to buy it on cassette because I did not own a CD player yet because they were expensive.

Realizing how old I am grinds my gears. lol
                          I think popular opinion would have MoP as their greatest album, and it is pretty damn fantastic, but I like ...AJFA a bit more.

And depending on what point during the summer of 88 that was, I may or may not have been born yet....lol. I'll add to your gear grinding a bit.

Comment

I think popular opinion would have MoP as their greatest album, and it is pretty damn fantastic, but I like ...AJFA a bit more.

And depending on what point during the summer of 88 that was, I may or may not have been born yet....lol. I'll add to your gear grinding a bit.
                            AJFA is my personal favorite, but yeah Master is probably the most popular.

And it came out in Aug of 88.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                              Hard to watch, but hard not to!
                              Idk what that thing between his legs is, but it looks like his balls.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              we all hate you

Comment

<blinks twice>

<blank stare>

Death Magnetic wasn't terrible. It was Metallica being more like their old thrash metal selves. The deal was, it wasn't as good as their former selves they were obviously trying to imitate.

In short, it's better than Black Album on but worse than anything pre-Black Album

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information