No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJFA is my favorite album as well, though I agree most would say its MoP. Death magnetic was at least better than alot of main stream stuff released today.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Oh on that debate, I don't really care for AJFA and like MoP better. Something about AJFA bored me, aside from One, which is probably their best song.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        Oh on that debate, I don't really care for AJFA and like MoP better. Something about AJFA bored me, aside from One, which is probably their best song.
        I like the title song, and then One. Both awesome. AJFA the song is one of my all time favorites.

Comment

• Also, Meme Generator changing why I've linked to grinds the **** out of my gears.

It changed my post making fun of Bos in the funny picture into something else entirely. WTF!!! At least this time, it wasn't something infractionable....thank god Vidae is cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            Also, Meme Generator changing why I've linked to grinds the **** out of my gears.

It changed my post making fun of Bos in the funny picture into something else entirely. WTF!!! At least this time, it wasn't something infractionable....thank god Vidae is cool.
            No one makes fun of Bos.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
              No one makes fun of Bos.
              I'm never not making fun of Bos.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                I'm never not making fun of Bos.
                The first time I read that I missed "not", I'll pretend I didn't re-read it.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                Originally posted by fenikz
                we all hate you

Comment

• Young people with a dubious accent mark in their 1st names, probably to draw attention to themselves grinds my gears.

Last night at an event in SF I met a 20-something girl wearing a HELLO -- MY NAME IS sticker named BRANDI with an inexplicable accent mark (') over the I.

I wanted to poke her nametag & ask "Really?" or "Did you add that or did your parents have a thing about punctuation ?" but I would've been arrested for harassment, assault, etc.

If you're Nordic or German & have an umlaut over a vowel in your name you get a pass.

Comment

• That kinda makes me want to put accents over all the letters in my name and watch people try to pronounce it.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      That kinda makes me want to put accents over all the letters in my name and watch people try to pronounce it.
                      Seeing kids' names these days, especially black kids' names, makes me super jealous. I want to know why my mom never thought to put in an apostrophe or two in my name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                        Seeing kids' names these days, especially black kids' names, makes me super jealous. I want to know why my mom never thought to put in an apostrophe or two in my name.
                        La-a

"luh-dash-uh"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• My parents get a kick out of some of the names black people have when they watch football...I'll be honest, it is a little funny.

I'm still waiting for a Da'Ray-Quan'sean Jackson to hit the pros.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                            Your name could always be Abcde. Pronounced like "absadee" or something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              La-a

"luh-dash-uh"
                              I have an idea for a black name

-&

Dashampersand (not pronounced like "dash" followed by "ampersand," but duh-sham-per-sand).

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• It grinds my gears that you can't change difficulty in UFC career mode. It's pretty much impossible to win early on anything other than easy, because they put your guy with 30 level ratings against guys like Lyoto Machida. But right now, my guy is so dominant that I'm like 45-1, my one loss coming over 20 fights ago to Brock Lesnar. I cleaned out HW, moved down to LHW, and have defended that title 10 straight times. None of my fights last more that 70 seconds, unless I make an effort to make them last longer by making less of an effort to win.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information