Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 97 Chevy Monte Carlo
    05 Pontiac Grand Prix

    Mine worked great in both.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      97 Chevy Monte Carlo
      05 Pontiac Grand Prix

      Mine worked great in both.
      I drive an '03 Civic and they've never worked well in my car.

      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

      Comment


      • The casette thing works like a boss.


        http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

        Comment


        • The Combine thread grinds my gears. I had to unsubscribe....the sheer amount of insanity and stupidity and gross overreactions was literally becoming a detriment to my health. I've got a vein throbbing headache in my temples from it.

          Had to get away. And that makes me sad on a draft site.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            The Combine thread grinds my gears. I had to unsubscribe....the sheer amount of insanity and stupidity and gross overreactions was literally becoming a detriment to my health. I've got a vein throbbing headache in my temples from it.

            Had to get away. And that makes me sad on a draft site.
            The other threads to not view are in the Mock Draft area. During the season when Scott rarely updates is when it's tolerable to read because it's more of the posters opinion. When it gets closer to the draft, all it is is a version of Scott's mock with a few changes here and there in every thread.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
              The other threads to not view are in the Mock Draft area. During the season when Scott rarely updates is when it's tolerable to read because it's more of the posters opinion. When it gets closer to the draft, all it is is a version of Scott's mock with a few changes here and there in every thread.
              Yeah, that tends to happen too. I know personally, when I work on mine, I don't bring up any other mocks while I'm doing it. It's tough not to be influenced to a certain degree though...

              Still not as bad as people posting their ignorance though.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                The other threads to not view are in the Mock Draft area. During the season when Scott rarely updates is when it's tolerable to read because it's more of the posters opinion. When it gets closer to the draft, all it is is a version of Scott's mock with a few changes here and there in every thread.
                Draft day trades that dork up everybody's mocks tend to be gear grinders too.

                They tend to diminish the mocker's significance to the universe as a whole.

                Comment


                • I imagine this place will get flooded on draft day, mainly Raiders fans. We shall see.

                  Sig by: BK

                  02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                  02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  we all hate you

                  Comment


                  • Lol at you guys who can't plug the iPod into your deck... I have a $500 deck that has iPod or USB support... unfortunately my sister destroyed my car so I effectively have a car with a stereo that is worth probably 5x what the car is and you know, can't move anywhere...

                    Which I guess is a grinds my gears... Lending **** to people and having them destroy it, lent a mate my couches after I moved back home, pretty sure I'm not getting them back and that they will look like crap if I do...


                    Props to BK on the sig!

                    Comment


                    • Lol at you that paid $500 for an ipod deck.

                      Comment


                      • The deck isn't just for the ipod silly. I mean I don't have a deck, nor do I own a car but I know some buddies who have paid a pretty penny for some really nice decks (touch screen, flip-down, lcd's, that kinda stuff) and they don't seem to regret it.

                        Show us a picture of the deck so we can debate whether it's worth the money or not!

                        stephenson86

                        Comment


                        • There was no mention of a screen. If there is one, then it becomes more understandable (but it doesn't take away from the fact that it's ******** to spend that much money on a car stereo).

                          Comment


                          • "Deck"? As in "cassette deck"? When did this word come back?

                            Comment


                            • Certain middle school students grind my gears.




                              2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                                "Deck"? As in "cassette deck"? When did this word come back?
                                When did it leave is my question lol. Deck as in 'stereo deck' I think would it kind of implies. Same concept as a cassette deck though.

                                stephenson86

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information