What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drowe View Post
    and, conversely, i think i annoy my friends by being the polar opposite. i won't commit to anything until i KNOW it'll work for me. so, i annoy people be straddling the fence, but, hey, when i say i'll be there, i'll freakin' be there.
    Truth. I hate going back on what I say. So I will only commit to things I know I can do. People get pissed, but its better than people saying, "yeah, I'll be there" and not show up. It's chicken ****. I was starting to feel I was the only one...

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Unsolicited advice.

Realizing I do something that I think is annoying.

When people make a big deal when someone says "we" in place of the full name of their favorite team.

Endless Manning vs. Brady debates.

When people call me "buddy". I'm not your buddy, guy.

Trying to sell my house and buy a new one at the same time.

When people go out of their way to be offended about something.

edit: realizing I'm getting old and lame.
      Last edited by killxswitch; 08-26-2009, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
        When people call me "buddy". I'm not your buddy, guy.
        Something like this happened to me this summer. I work for my city, and so I was out working and this car pulls up and the guy is like, "Hey pal, someone spilled something back there...etc."

For some reason, the guy just calling me "pal" really pissed me off. Like, can't you just say, "Hey, excuse me..." or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
          I <3 u brenty brent but lol
          Look at the dates, I wasnt looking for a job in the spring. I thought I would be doing student teaching in the fall, not this coming spring.
          Last edited by Brent; 08-26-2009, 03:50 PM.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• When people think Bear Grylss is better than Les Stroud

Comment

• Workers at stores who ask me if I need any help.

If I need help I'll ask you damnit.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Workers at stores who ask me if I need any help.

If I need help I'll ask you damnit.
                As a guy who worked in retail, I'll offer a rebuttal:

Our managers ***** to us about the importance of doing that, so we do it. Aside from that obvious point, it is a method of increasing sales by answering people's questions who would otherwise not have asked and simply left because they assumed something they wanted help for didn't have an answer (like a missing size/product). It also lets potential shoplifters know that we are aware of their presence.

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

i started a fantasy football league with some friends. none of them are specifically unreliable, but whenever we've all done something, at least one person was a late scratch. so, draft is tomorrow. at my house. and i know. i just know that somebody is gonna call and decide they can't make it. leaving me with 20 brats and 9 people for a fantasy draft. i'm seriously getting pre-emptively angry over this.
                  yup. got the e-mail. hey, i have a softball game at 7:15, so i'll just be there for the first pick or 2. but, i'll give ya a list.

yeah. doesn't seem to be a last minute thing. not sure why he is just telling me the DAY BEFORE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                    When people think Bear Grylss is better than Les Stroud
                    If Les Stroud is the guy from survivorman than yea I hate that too. Bear sets his **** up and the guy from Survivorman does all the camera work himself and everything
                    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

yup. got the e-mail. hey, i have a softball game at 7:15, so i'll just be there for the first pick or 2. but, i'll give ya a list.

yeah. doesn't seem to be a last minute thing. not sure why he is just telling me the DAY BEFORE!
                      So you'll just agree and complete the draft for them..brilliant tactic.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                        So you'll just agree and complete the draft for them..brilliant tactic.
                        Michael Vick round 3, Lions D round 4, Chicago Adrian Peterson round 5...

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                          Michael Vick round 3, Lions D round 4, Chicago Adrian Peterson round 5...
                          That would teach him a lesson...but damn that's harsher than just telling him you won't do it.

Comment

• i hate it when people waste food. i ******* hate it. See, i get you bought and it is yours and u can do whatever you want with it. But if u buy an XXXXL Burger dont just eat a fifth and throw the rest away, cause it wouldnt taste as good the next day. Food is valueable, there are enough people all over the world starving. Yes you finish eating it wouldnt help them, but show some appreciation to that.

On the other hand, if it is just ******* disgusting its fine. But dont go to a buffet and leave stuff on the plate. If you only have like 10 french fries on your table, it wont hurt if u just finish them. Enjoy every single bit. Appreciate it.

Comment

• People that ask to be my friend on Facebook and the un-friend me later on. What up with that?
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                                Speaking of urinals.......I hate this more than almost anything: At the gym I go to some people shower after they workout or whatever and walk around totally naked. Not my thing, but I can live with it, its a locker room. What infuriates me is when i am taking a piss, fully clothed, and a naked guy (usually obese or old) comes right up to the urinal next to me. It is just the most uncomfortable 20 seconds ever. Nothings is more awkward. I just want to ask people sometimes: What the hell are you thinking?
                                This exactly. I have been in plenty of locker rooms in my life but the gym I go to is terrible. It always seems like whenever I go to wash my hands this fat old dude who just finished showering is brushing his teeth naked and there are only 3 sinks so you are close to them regardless. Personally after I shower I always keep my towel wrapped around my waist but I understand people naked walking to your locker. But hell man if you have time to go to your locker and get your toothbrush put on some damn clothes before you go to the sinks. This dude really ticks me off. I'll be like sitting on a bench tying my shoes and then this dude brushes past my face with his wang hanging like 5 inches from me. It's ridiculous.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information