What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
    When did it leave is my question lol. Deck as in 'stereo deck' I think would it kind of implies. Same concept as a cassette deck though.
    The only time I've heard "deck" in reference to audio equipment is cassette or tape deck. Stereo deck is a new one to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
      The only time I've heard "deck" in reference to audio equipment is cassette or tape deck. Stereo deck is a new one to me.
      TBH i don't even know if stereo deck is correct. I've just always used deck. Example...what kind of deck you got in your car.

Places have their own slang terms though, so a deck where i'm from might be completely different from another places use of the term deck.

stephenson86

Comment

• It grinds my gears when someone changes the subject in a thread.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• Playing a game I'm really good at with kids that are really bad.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
            Playing a game I'm really good at with kids that are really bad.
            In the opposite sense, I love when a bunch of little kids are playing football in the street and ask me to join. It may not be natural to hold back the dragons, but it's always fun and nostalgic for me. At least until I overdo the touch on one of my passes and get a boy killed via "sideline pop"

Comment

• There was no mention of a screen. If there is one, then it becomes more understandable (but it doesn't take away from the fact that it's ******** to spend that much money on a car stereo).
              Meh remember I'm in Australia where everything costs more, a stock standard deck will set you back a good $200. For $500 you get a very good deck with good sound quality, support for a good system, great display screen and other nice features like remote, and USB and iPod support. It was most definitely worth every penny, but then again I like my music loud and clear, I will most definitely spend extra for quality when it comes to audio quality, you have to spend your money on something and it may as well be something you enjoy, I know people who have spent far more on useless things like rims and exhausts, I'd rather spend it on a stereo. The whole system cost ~$2,000 which makes for a very nice driving experience, or did before the car got destroyed...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• yahoo sports bloggers the ones that claim Greg McElroy is too smart the NFL. That coaches don't want him on their team because he is smarter than them. They said the samething about Myron Rolle. These bloggers are sp stupid, I hope one day these bloggers relize that there is a difference between football smarts and book smarts also that most coaches in the NFL aren't scholars.

Comment

• People who bail.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                    People who bail.
                    Hey, when your ship is sinking, you gotta get that water out of there somehow. They probably hate you for not bailing....standing around while they try to save your lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      Hey, when your ship is sinking, you gotta get that water out of there somehow. They probably hate you for not bailing....standing around while they try to save your lives.
                      I'm just saying that if your boat suddenly develops a gigantic hole.... God is trying to tell you something.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                        People who bail.
                        I'm currently thinking people who don't show up to Tuesday night bar league. What else could you be doing, or rather be doing, on Tuesday night? I know these guys, the answer is not something interesting. McGee should not have to carry an offense. That's bad news for all.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                          I'm currently thinking people who don't show up to Tuesday night bar league. What else could you be doing, or rather be doing, on Tuesday night? I know these guys, the answer is not something interesting. McGee should not have to carry an offense. That's bad news for all.
                          Are you more of a Danny Paille than a Thomas Vanek?

Comment

• Playing kings and getting categories, and coming up with an awesome idea for categories that everyone knows and can have fun with and than the first ******* person ***** it up. So annoying.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              Playing kings and getting categories, and coming up with an awesome idea for categories that everyone knows and can have fun with and than the first ******* person ***** it up. So annoying.
                              So...what was it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                Playing kings and getting categories, and coming up with an awesome idea for categories that everyone knows and can have fun with and than the first ******* person ***** it up. So annoying.
                                We always had a rule where we'd keep going if one of the first couple people screwed it up. I suggest implementing that.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information